Dave99750

Jan 31, 2018
Can anyone please help me with the Jet quest? Game hints to visit her in the library but when i do visit her there, she simply asks whether i wish to work or not. But no matter what no new interaction is happening.

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
DEBES
¿Alguien puede ayudarme con la búsqueda de Jet? El juego sugiere visitarla en la biblioteca, pero cuando la visito allí, ella simplemente me pregunta si deseo trabajar o no. Pero pase lo que pase, no se produce ninguna interacción nueva.
[/CITA]

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
HAS LAS MISIONES DE SARA HASTA QUE ESTE PARADA EN BAR DONDE CAMBIAS LOS PAQUETES POR LAS CARTAS Y TE INVITE QUE VAYAS A VER DE 7 A 8 PASA LO DEL ASALTO HAY CAMBIA

Teem

Oct 18, 2019
I have questions like can I work at the Hospital whenever I want or do I have to follow a script and if I work at America's Market will anything happen or is it just a job. And also how the mafia differs and what to do with a librarian. Thanks in advance for your answers!

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
so did the first scene with Carmen but all im seeing is buy a necklace. Can someone tell me what the next part of her quest is?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey everyone, I swamp with so much messages. I will soon implement all the fixes in my cheat mod itself. But if you need help, please pm/dm me. As messaging in the thread, I may not see your message sometime due to it been so many. I hope I didnt miss anyone :)

Hi bro, pls help fix with Sandra stuck image. I try to used bug fixer but not help any.:(

Your save is fix and attached below: Save 16

Hey Symphony of the Night, My character icon is missing after Tyna's car quest. I see it's a very common problem here, could you fix it for me as well.
Your save is fix and attached below: Save 3

Hey Symphony of the Night, My character icon is missing after Tyna's car quest, can you please help me fix it
Your save is fix and attached below: Save 2

Hi Symphony of the Night could you also help me fix my save, it's also the problem with sandra stuck image.
Your save is fix and attached below: Save 1

Hi Symphony of the Night, screen gets stuck after anal sex with Sandra, how do you fix it?
There is no issue in your save. Know that Sandra anal sex is bug. It doesnt affect anything in the game, so just ignore it.

BundBuster

May 18, 2023
Hey everyone, I swamp with so much messages. I will soon implement all the fixes in my cheat mod itself. But if you need help, please pm/dm me. As messaging in the thread, I may not see your message sometime due to it been so many. I hope I didnt miss anyone :)

There is no issue in your save. Know that Sandra anal sex is bug. It doesnt affect anything in the game, so just ignore it.
You might be the most helpful person I met on the internet.

Reactions: Thandest

___Dargon

Sep 28, 2020

Can you please help me my books says go to school and Nothing happens i think in walkthrough I have to meet Warren but he never showed up

Neriko

Dec 16, 2018
Alguien sabe por que no me funciona la quest de la maestra carmen, se queda en la comisaria y de ahi no pasa nada.

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
hey i got stuck on a mission with, I think Sandra, can anyone help me not lose the game. Image is stuck to her pic and I cannot get the bug fixer to make it work or think of a way to get around it. thanks

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes