Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
To Everyone & oraclez TROLLCRAFT1930

Sandra anal scene image is bugged, all you have to is just not do it. It wouldnt affect anything or make you unable to complete her quest. Just simply dont do the anal scene until the dev releases his bug patch.

Hello Symphony of the Night i got stuck in the dream sequence where jack kill me supposedly i get stuck cant access my phone too if it works on ur game plz just clear the dream sequnce and give that save back plz
You are playing it wrong. Look for the stars before you talk to anyone. Or simple use the pc cheat mod which has a bypass to 1. See all scenes OR 2. Skip the entire thing and continuing where you wake up in hospital bed.

Hi Symphony of the Night ! I have a bug where Ivanna is the MC in my party. Is it possible for you to remove her ? Thanks in advance btw.
Save attached below. Should be fine now.

Dreamlanren

Feb 14, 2020
你好Symphony 我遇到了Brenda无法给票的问题,任务提示休息时间已到,没有回复,求帮忙解决一下。

Emigdio2302@

May 2, 2019
Hi, I have a problem, when I'm at Mike's party, I have to find Christian's phone with Rachel, but when time is over I appear with Rachel outside of Jason's house and a can't return to the party.

HHHHH111

May 13, 2020
i need help After the Chinese mafia missions it tells me that I have to go to school but there is no event, nothing happens, someone can help me

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Somebody had issues with the sex scene of Nadinne?
i only can choose the boobjob and the another ones cant be selected neither with just natine or the threesome with Pam??

Reactions: toorfu

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
carol's quest is also bugged and not progressing further than the handjob and calling her out on a date for some reason triggers sex scenes with lucy in the new home even if you still haven't gotten to that point in the story,
so apparently according to the book of faces or whatever i'm done with carol and have seen all her scenes despite the fact i can't see anything other than a handjob. i've tried progressing her quest multiple times in hopes of something else unlocking but apparently i've already completed her questline. how are all these quests so fucking bugged compared to the last time i played. i didn't even mention the annoying ui problem that comes up when doing sex scenes with a climax meter on certain characters. carol being one of said characters that leaves behind the climax meter. bugfix doesn't remove the problem but it does go away if you go to another character that doesn't cause this bug. keyword being a character that doesn't cause that bug. i think i also encountered the climax meter bug with pam.
edit: carol doesn't even show up in the school for a sex scene even after supposedly finishing her quest.
second edit: even talking to carol during recess doesn't activate anything.
another edit: nadine's scenes are all stuck on titjob. even the 3some with pam only allows for a titjob from nadine. i swear this game is even more broken and unplayable than it was back in v.93 which was around the last time i played this.

Last edited:

Normalita

Apr 24, 2018
Hi i should have been here earlier, wouldn't have this problem then :p I am stuck at sandra anal can someone help me fix it?.
Symphony of the Night

Also have problems with Taylor quest when you have to get her packages, gone to both places got the packages but cant continue, have tries saveeditor advice did not work :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
Anybody else having problem with 0.96 and where Jet is attacked and you have to ask Nesrot for help?
My game acts up, I can walk through sprites and every time I enter Nesrots office (up the stairs) he just congratulates for finding another package. Unable to get help.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow after reading this thread and seeing all the issues everyone is having it seems like I am going to have to back to what I was doing with the OVA version of this game which is saving the older versions to bypass certain bugs within the game to continue.

But on another note it is quite Ironic that the original reason BOTN actually revamped this game (which was the OVA was a buggy mess) is coming to bite everyone in the butt right now.

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
I need help!
I'm stuck at Lucy's house, I have to look for her laptop but when time runs out nothing happens.

TROLLCRAFT1930

Jul 27, 2021
Hi, when I try to enter Brenda's house in birdtown 2 I get this screen, and in the book of face it says to wait for her to call me but she already called me, does anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: TG912

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
To solve this
I need help!
I'm stuck at Lucy's house, I have to look for her laptop but when time runs out nothing happens.
did you go back to kitchen? (after time runs out) a cutscene will trigger.
after that you must go to the bedroom. then another cutscene will trigger

Last edited:

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
For Sandra bug I found that EV008 (that holds Sandra encounters at home) - page 9 - shows the picture#2 and then does not remove it.
Adding erase picture#2 to common event 0116 (FIN SEXO) fixed it for me.
I'm waiting for the git init command to finish running (too big of a repo haha) and then I'll see which files get changed and if I can just export it.
Otherwise, only reshipping the full game

A workaround might be to increase variable 0252 (SandraQUEST) to 50 since it is the condition for page 10 to run (but then skipping - considering anal event as done).

09heavyarms

Nov 22, 2021
so apparently according to the book of faces or whatever i'm done with carol and have seen all her scenes despite the fact i can't see anything other than a handjob. i've tried progressing her quest multiple times in hopes of something else unlocking but apparently i've already completed her questline. how are all these quests so fucking bugged compared to the last time i played. i didn't even mention the annoying ui problem that comes up when doing sex scenes with a climax meter on certain characters. carol being one of said characters that leaves behind the climax meter. bugfix doesn't remove the problem but it does go away if you go to another character that doesn't cause this bug. keyword being a character that doesn't cause that bug. i think i also encountered the climax meter bug with pam.
edit: carol doesn't even show up in the school for a sex scene even after supposedly finishing her quest.
second edit: even talking to carol during recess doesn't activate anything.
another edit: nadine's scenes are all stuck on titjob. even the 3some with pam only allows for a titjob from nadine. i swear this game is even more broken and unplayable than it was back in v.93 which was around the last time i played this.
Same Issue with me. I have seen all her sex scenes, but still is unable to call her for a date

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
你好Symphony 我遇到了Brenda无法给票的问题,任务提示休息时间已到,没有回复,求帮忙解决一下。
Pick the last option when you talk to the guard i.e. Pick Kirk.
Save attached: Save 3

Hi i should have been here earlier, wouldn't have this problem then :p I am stuck at sandra anal can someone help me fix it?.
Symphony of the Night

Also have problems with Taylor quest when you have to get her packages, gone to both places got the packages but cant continue, have tries saveeditor advice did not work :)

Thank you!
As I said a before, Sandra anal scene doesnt do anything in the game, just ignore.
DONT SAVE IN A BUG. Why you guys do this

I fixed everything in your save, including Taylor: Save 1

For everyone else:
Why would you save in a bug. Ignore Sandra anal scene. It doesn't matter

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes