lMarche

Nov 4, 2018
To Everyone & oraclez TROLLCRAFT1930

Sandra anal scene image is bugged, all you have to is just not do it. It wouldnt affect anything or make you unable to complete her quest. Just simply dont do the anal scene until the dev releases his bug patch.

You are playing it wrong. Look for the stars before you talk to anyone. Or simple use the pc cheat mod which has a bypass to 1. See all scenes OR 2. Skip the entire thing and continuing where you wake up in hospital bed.

Save attached below. Should be fine now.
Thanks for fixing it! You're the best :)

Normalita

Apr 24, 2018
Pick the last option when you talk to the guard i.e. Pick Kirk.
Save attached: Save 3

As I said a before, Sandra anal scene doesnt do anything in the game, just ignore.
DONT SAVE IN A BUG. Why you guys do this

I fixed everything in your save, including Taylor: Save 1

For everyone else:
Why would you save in a bug. Ignore Sandra anal scene. It doesn't matter
Thanks for the help! :)

Turbotopor

Jul 24, 2019
I have a problem, when i competed all quest for lucy with barcelona games, i can't go further with school quest, quest says:Go to mall and buy saphire necklace, the problem is jewelry don't have any saphire necklaces on sale

Gotheka123

Mar 11, 2019
Hey all i just realised i never finished brenda quest it is stuck on wait for phone call from her what should i do at this point please help (I got her tickets and she sait she is interested in someone else)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
你好,Symphony,去Brenda家,图像会变成这样,即使用错工具也无法消除,请帮忙消除。 View attachment 3675073
I do NOT support people who are using other mods or tools - this is the cause of your bug
I suggest you go ask them.

There is NO issue in your save and it works just fine on my side with game v0.96 + pc cheat mod
As soon as I enter Brenda house, the scene triggers like normal, all the way to the timer and Brenda following

Last edited:

Gotheka123

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone have completed save up to gang choice? I played for 30 hours there is just too many bugs warren doesn't show up please help

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
I have a problem, when i competed all quest for lucy with barcelona games, i can't go further with school quest, quest says:Go to mall and buy saphire necklace, the problem is jewelry don't have any saphire necklaces on sale
same here

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes