Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
你好,Symphony,去Brenda家,图像会变成这样,即使用错工具也无法消除,请帮忙消除。 View attachment 3675073
I do NOT support people who are using other mods or tools - this is the cause of your bug
I suggest you go ask them.

There is NO issue in your save and it works just fine on my side with game v0.96 + pc cheat mod
As soon as I enter Brenda house, the scene triggers like normal, all the way to the timer and Brenda following

Last edited:

Gotheka123

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone have completed save up to gang choice? I played for 30 hours there is just too many bugs warren doesn't show up please help

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
I have a problem, when i competed all quest for lucy with barcelona games, i can't go further with school quest, quest says:Go to mall and buy saphire necklace, the problem is jewelry don't have any saphire necklaces on sale
same here

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
Trying to drive Brenda home after stealing the dress, picking up the car, and racing Ivy and Christian and it wont let me complete it. I drive to Birdtown 2 and stop in the circle and nothing happens. Bug or am I doing something wrong?

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Hi
Did somebody had this issue??
When i go though the game i unlock the Charle's Mom, Marta but in the "facebook" appears the profile of the Spanish teacher and i cant go further that path

1716868070430.png 1716868075812.png

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Another issue
After MC its called to the principal office and talk with Warren and the principal, after that the game its blocked and i cant use the cellphone not go further it

This is my save file if somebody knows what can i do

laufer323

Feb 25, 2023
me acaban de desaparecer los guardados en el juego pero en la carpeta existen alguien sabe como solucionar este problema??

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
Does anybody have a save at around the start of Beth's quest in School and at Home Quests in the Xion Mi Pub Gang quest? please i need a savior I fucked up my save and the only one left I have is 14 hours behind T-T

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
Does anybody have a save at around the start of Beth's quest in School and at Home Quests in the Xion Mi Pub Gang quest? please i need a savior I fucked up my save and the only one left I have is 14 hours behind T-T
Or at least try to fix this save that its bug... it's from the quest where u help the russian mafia girls and ur watching this boring fight and then ur stepmom rings the bell and that's where the bug happens; u go open the door and u just go outside instead of triggering scene

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
I do NOT support people who are using other mods or tools - this is the cause of your bug

There is NO issue in your save and it works just fine on my side with game v0.96 + pc cheat mod
As soon as I enter Brenda house, the scene triggers like normal, all the way to the timer and Brenda following
Hey Symphony can you please fix this save? I'm supposed to open the door for Maria but it just kicks me out the house... I think it's because of my attire bc when I open BOF and close it I change to casual clothes and the scenes are with the MC in boxers... if u cant do u have a save at around the start of beth school quest and chinese gang quest?

TG912

Dec 4, 2022
What to do in carmen quest after u talk to her in the police station.....am not able to interact with anything and if i talk to her again it just loops and starts over.....

kuroinokenshi

Aug 20, 2017

good night brother, what happens is that my character disappears after winning the car from tyna. I don't know if you can help me, bro. I'm attaching my game.

Hot Man

Aug 28, 2018
there are alot of bug as when i ask for carol date go to sex with lucy, hornet's carage not open and when i want use my car i got tyna's car and every time return and not finish. please help

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes