Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night, I have two bugs on my save.

One is with Brenda when I try to talk to her in front of school it gives me a "Not implemented message", and another one with Jason that doen't appear on his house.

Can you help me please?
Your game is clearly NOT UPDATED :ROFLMAO:
Update your game (y)

Sorry, I send the wrong file. My GG icon is missing. After race wth Tyna the GG icon is not displayed
View attachment 3665160
No worries man, should be working fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: spider777

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So it's been some time at this point.

Are there any dev-official or mod-created fixes to correct the issues with the latest update? or Nada?

Reactions: Parilto

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
Simple solution to school quest bug: using save editor tool change "school quest=XXX" to "school quest=602" in variables and visit principal office

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
Got another problem with main quest: if you choose Hornet Club as your ally then introduction of your new life and house is skipped and eventually you just stuck at your new home after Pill event. Any solution ?

Teem

Oct 18, 2019
I have a question: can I work at Hospital whenever I want or do I need to go according to the script and if I work at America's Market what will happen or is it just a robot. And also what is the difference between Mafias. Thank you all in advance for your answers!

schibuba

Dec 21, 2019
Is there already a fix for Sandra's picture stuck?
Nadine sex scenes?
Nadine and Pam's threesome sex scenes?
Jason's quest line where he's not in his room?

Reactions: Orph90

schibuba

Dec 21, 2019
Great, you have to start a new game and then the main quest where you look for the laptop in Lucy's apartment is also incorrect where the scene with her doesn't play after the time is up... does anyone have a fix for that?

Ombromanto81

Apr 18, 2019
Ottimo, devi iniziare un nuovo gioco e poi anche la missione principale in cui cerchi il laptop nell'appartamento di Lucy non è corretta in quanto la scena con lei non viene riprodotta allo scadere del tempo... qualcuno ha una soluzione per questo? ?
[/CITAZIONE]
finisci il tuo tempo in cucina e poi vai in bagno

Reactions: schibuba
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes