Teem

Oct 18, 2019
I have two problems.
1. Sandra Anal Scene Image stuck after Scene.
2. When I go to school, I play football and then pass on, I jump over several plots.
Please help me!!!

Reactions: monfernoss

wnse_

Jun 15, 2020
have anyone know about what variable's brenda Quest for save editor? and
how much numbers should I change until the story mission is completed?

Turbotopor

Jul 24, 2019
Can please someone help with problem, I go with Maria quest, where said: go at Saturday night work at Pinky Club, but when I enter, just 2 girls stay at the table and I can't go anywhere

FruitC

Aug 15, 2017
You just answered yourself - You DONT KNOW. But felt the need to say the mod is at fault :rolleyes: . There is no way what you said is true. The fault has to be you itself. Maybe it could be you simply NOT READING or following instructions and took the risk to use outdated files on an updated game. Which is CLEARLY said in the downloads and first time using the mod IN GAME. Regardless, the cause is you.

Which is more likely:

The pc cheat mod creator: who knows exactly how the bug in question is cause, who fixes it and other bugs, who fixes it in people save; is not saying nonsense :rolleyes:

OR

You, who saying honestly man :poop::poop::poop:.

To each his own I guess, but refrain from telling members false things if you can. And as always, the pc cheat is optional. No need to use if it causing you so much imaginary bugs.

To Everyone Else:
I can guarantee you 10000%, the cheat mod doesn't cause any bug to affect your game. Any bug in the cheat mod is LOCALIZED to just the cheat mod and NEVER the game.
Wow, you threw so many :poop: on me while I'm just shared my experience.
I don't blame you, chill. The mod is cool, big thanks for this work, really.

1. I'm using right versions and following instructions.
2. I don't state that my words in only truth here, unlike you. Don't be so childish.
3. I don't agitate to not use mod or blaming it on all problems with the game. I already stated that there can be other reasons.
4. I just suggest to try this method, if any other can't help. Because only this really helped in my case. And potentially can help others.

Peace, bro.

Reactions: monfernoss

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
What is Brenda's last mission? I stayed at "found the way to distract Karen" but I already took her virginity, however the mission is still there. Am I done with Brenda or is she a bug?

!Daddy69!

May 14, 2022
How do i go to work at the garage? I used to be able to walk in but now i cant enter no matter what did they remove the ability to work at the garage?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Wow, you threw so many :poop: on me while I'm just shared my experience.
I don't blame you, chill. The mod is cool, big thanks for this work, really.

1. I'm using right versions and following instructions.
2. I don't state that my words in only truth here, unlike you. Don't be so childish.
3. I don't agitate to not use mod or blaming it on all problems with the game. I already stated that there can be other reasons.
4. I just suggest to try this method, if any other can't help. Because only this really helped in my case. And potentially can help others.

Peace, bro.

Yet with all that stupidness you just wrote, you contradict me more than once and expect me not to respond. Plus fake thanking me but calling me childish after. Keep your thanks, as it worthless.

I childish but you fail to accept/admit what you saying is totally WRONG. Obviously the creator of the mod would know vastly better than you :rolleyes:

You say it is your experience (why you alone pop up after years of me doing this mod and the bugpatch before, hmmm). Didnt you first think or try to read at all in the thread that many people getting the invisible bug and it is a known bug in the game. As this is how this even started. So do pray tell how the mod cause a bug that is in the game itself, or tell me of a bug that is not localized that causes bugs in the game. I think I been doing this long enough to state "only truth here" as you said, greatly more than someone who hasnt contributed anything or even given proof than, hey this is my experience. You doing shit, so what does your experience even matter to anyone else, when you have no knowledge of the game.

I would leave this as it is and not bother to respond again. There is no point or value explaining something to someone who ignorantly have absolutely no clue. I would simply ignore this matter now. I said my piece as it relates to my mod and Im sure many others will understand, who making sense in this matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: A43RM17

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Tuiiteron

Jan 2, 2018
Symphony of the Night, I have two bugs on my save.

One is with Brenda when I try to talk to her in front of school it gives me a "Not implemented message", and another one with Jason that doen't appear on his house.

Can you help me please?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night, I have two bugs on my save.

One is with Brenda when I try to talk to her in front of school it gives me a "Not implemented message", and another one with Jason that doen't appear on his house.

Can you help me please?
Your game is clearly NOT UPDATED :ROFLMAO:
Update your game (y)

Sorry, I send the wrong file. My GG icon is missing. After race wth Tyna the GG icon is not displayed
View attachment 3665160
No worries man, should be working fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: spider777
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes