Mar 27, 2019
i spent 14 pages in the old thread to reply the same damned brainless question...then i begin to be sarcastic/ironic and insult anyone who think this revamp is hard...
the revamp maybe hard I don't know haven't played it yet may wait till they get most of the bugs out ... I saw that it had some bugs on here from the other people and then others started asking about a bug that locked them out or black screen or the game is just plain buggy ...

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
i spent 14 pages in the old thread to reply the same damned brainless question...then i begin to be sarcastic/ironic and insult anyone who think this revamp is hard...
I forced myself away from the old thread last night..
My hand was starting to hurt from the excessive face palming...

You are so right about that I have wrote so much stuff on here it kind of blurs everything out...
Reads your 18 messages... yeah......o_O

I've said this on another thread already but.
I don't mind answering questions, it's a forum and we are all here to help each other.
But this IS a adult website supposedly filled with adult people, and from adult people i do expect some initiative and common sense..
BUT we all know that popular threads around release dates is...well.

I should just put popular threads on ignore around release dates, but some part of me likes to interact with those few people with actual good questions or constructive discussion about a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well the only hard part was figuring the sequence for maria clothing and how her interview was gonna turn out. also the dad at the school with principle had me scratch my head a few times because the description you got was not very clear on what to do during those scenes.

Most of the other quests was just to linear. i really miss the sex mini game during the orgasm phase.

Mar 27, 2019
I forced myself away from the old thread last night..
My hand was starting to hurt from the excessive face palming...

Reads your 18 messages... yeah......o_O

I've said this on another thread already but.
I don't mind answering questions, it's a forum and we are all here to help each other.
But this IS a adult website supposedly filled with adult people, and from adult people i do expect some initiative and common sense..
BUT we all know that popular threads around release dates is...well.
View attachment 307641

I should just put popular threads on ignore around release dates, but some part of me likes to interact with those couple few people with actual good questions or constructive discussion about a game.
I hear you... there are a few people that do have good questions and have a decent discussions about games ... but that is few and far between others

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the revamp maybe hard I don't know haven't played it yet may wait till they get most of the bugs out ... I saw that it had some bugs on here from the other people and then others started asking about a bug that locked them out or black screen or the game is just plain buggy ...
Black, the revamp (without talking about bugs) is: different house-location, different prologue, a few changes in the personalities of other characters(Like i repeat constantly, Laurie now is more into comics and yaoi and it seems she has some kind of fetish for shotacon...kinda Urban Demons-vibe, Amy is even more bitchier and Marie gets angry with MC while he just got ruffied by the maid and got his cock sucked while he was asleep)

here some question i had to reply:

Where is the school? Same old place, west from Old Quarter like in the older versions.
Where is Rachel's House? Same old place, near the same old homeless guy
What is Marie's password? Watch the animation of her pushing buttons on the keyboard, also 1935
Where are Laurie's yaoi-comics? west high neiborhood, in a dumpster with a homeless guy(also in older versions, this quest was for Rachel's character arc, now is for Laurie...makes almost no sense)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Black, the revamp (without talking about bugs) is: different house-location, different prologue, a few changes in the personalities of other characters(Like i repeat constantly, Laurie now is more into comics and yaoi and it seems she has some kind of fetish for shotacon...kinda Urban Demons-vibe, Amy is even more bitchier and Marie gets angry with MC while he just got ruffied by the maid and got his cock sucked while he was asleep)

Where is the school? Same old place, west from Old Quarter like in the older versions.
What is Marie's password? Watch the animation of her pushing buttons on the keyboard, also 1935
Where are Laurie's yaoi-comics? west high neiborhood, in a dumpster with a homeless guy(also in older versions, this quest was for Rachel's character arc, now is for Laurie...makes almost no sense)
Rachel seeing the main characters penis at the nurse office in the old game was also replaced with the cleaning lady seeing it Irina i think her name was

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

I have not played this game for some time so i had me scratch my head too when ask me to quickly go to the school the mc house was changed so i had to quickly familiarize myself with the surrounding like where exactly am i. how do i get to my old neighbourhood etc.. also your other friend is now living at the house where you lived in previous game and you kind of live in the house where he used to live next to christian.. my god i live next to this douche now..

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
goddamn, you guys are pretty mad, good thing i already delete my question, imagine if i didn't. i was gonna do one more question that i think is a bug, but seems like y'all in some PMT shit...

Reactions: Reese286

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
goddamn, you guys are pretty mad, good thing i already delete my question, imagine if i didn't. i was gonna do one more question that i think is a bug, but seems like y'all in some PMT shit...
use this magic button known as "Search" it's incredible you can search stuff and this function can actually find stuff for you, it's awesome u.u

• Haha

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I have not played this game for some time so i had me scratch my head too when ask me to quickly go to the school the mc house was changed so i had to quickly familiarize myself with the surrounding like where exactly am i. how do i get to my old neighbourhood etc.. also your other friend is now living at the house where you lived in previous game and you kind of live in the house where he used to live next to christian.. my god i live next to this douche now..
just to make the intro and the main plot...more edgy and darkish...

• Thinking Face

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
Seems one of the bugs relates to Rachel and Jack. So I have 2 different saves. One where I did 0 quests inside the school until after Jack returned, and the other is where I did all the quests I could before Jack returned. The problem is this:

On the first Save, when you have attemped first time round to tell Amy about her BF, when you next go to school and start Rachels quests to change her exam answers, it skips to where Jack and the Principle talk about your grades, and you walk out and follow rachel to complete spying on Jack. After that, you can't finish Rachels exam quest.

Second save, I went to school at night to do the quest for rachel involving finding chrisitian and the principle. The same problem happens again, once I get close to the principles office, it cuts to Jack and the Principle talking, and you have to complete that quest. And once it is done, you are outside the school, and cannot reenter.

Not sure if this bug still completes rachels quest or not, as I still got the HJ and BJ at my house. Still weird, may start the game from scratch once the full release is done.

Mar 27, 2019
Rachel seeing the main characters penis at the nurse office in the old game was also replaced with the cleaning lady seeing it Irina i think her name was
Sorry I guess I just hoped that the old game and story was just kept and they just add extra people and stuff ... maybe make the game run better but keep the old story going ... not change the story hate that stuff ....

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry I guess I just hoped that the old game and story was just kept and they just add extra people and stuff ... maybe make the game run better but keep the old story going ... not change the story hate that stuff ....
naaah, now Rachel is a random friend, Alexx is the main and only childhood friend(calling Christian a friend is disgusting) enough to chat with each other with the phone, enough to sexting like two horny partners, enough for Alex to discover that in MC's city there is a sexy-shop who makes mold of dicks and you may get payed for it...so she can have a dildo big like MC's cock...

Reactions: Nightphysics
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes