Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I want to like this game, because of boobs. However, I gave up on the last version because if I have to fix something myself before playing, then I'm not going to waste my time. I'll just use it to play something that works properly.

So, even leaving aside the fact that using RPGM makes it feel like 2016 all over again, does this version work? Is it clear what you have to do?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
My Main Quest atm according to the Computer is giving Nesrot another Package ( i think the 8th or 9th? idk). I already have the Package, found in Downtown South ( where you also catch your dad talking to your aunt) , but i cant give it to Nesrot since the Lady in front won't let me through.. is there any fix for that?
Go to downtown south and finish Jet's sex lessons

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, even leaving aside the fact that using RPGM makes it feel like 2016 all over again, does this version work? Is it clear what you have to do?
No. Don't waste your time.

- He scrapped almost everything,

- the hint system is misleading, it has flaws and it makes mistakes (if i remember well, it tells you that a character lives in a place, but that's a mistake etc.)

- the gallery is bugged (still missing some Maria's scenes: the NEW ONES!!)

Most of all, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED, it's happening and it's going to happen:

Patrons told him: fix and polish the game, then finish the unfinished quests. Then start working on MNL2.

He said: OK.

He soon realized that the shit was pretty damn shitty and that he was NOT able to do it...

so he decided to build a new palace using the old palace's bricks.

BUUUUUT... you can't expect that a donkey suddenly becomes a horse,

so the new game is as messy and bugged as the old one. It didn't change anything at all. Much less content only.

Guys, I bet that in 6-12 months the dude's going to say: "you know what? I'm dropping the revamped version and release MNL2. YOU CAN BET ON IT.

Dudes, you can't expect that shit suddenly becomes chocolate: He will NEVER release a proper bugfree working game. He will NEVER finish/complete MNL. Period.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

- the hint system is misleading, it has flaws and it makes mistakes (if i remember well, it tells you that a character lives in a place, but that's a mistake etc.)

Patrons told him: fix and polish the game, then finish the unfinished quests. Then start working on MNL2.

He soon realized that the shit was pretty damn shitty and that he was NOT able to do it...

so the new game is as messy and bugged as the old one. It didn't change anything at all. Much less content only.

Guys, I bet that in 6-12 months the dude's going to say: "you know what? I'm dropping the revamped version and release MNL2. YOU CAN BET ON IT.
CAPITALISM. for money someone is ready to sell their shit trying to convince you that is a new kind of gold but brown and the smell is from its radioactivity u.u

Reactions: mrttao

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

I don't know which bugs have you encountered but I haven't seen any when I played it apart from the fact that some words weren't translated to english but in straight spanish.

6-12 it's too much I think maybe 3-4 months.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't know which bugs have you encountered but I haven't seen any when I played it apart from the fact that some words weren't translated to english but in straight spanish.

6-12 it's too much I think maybe 3-4 months.
i mean the revamp is a new game, on an updated version of RPGM, you can call it revamp/remaster or whatever you want, in my opinion this is a new game with the old game's things inside...so when i think about MNL2, i'm very pessimistic...like: this revamp is shittier than the old game, with this trend...MNL2 is going to be the new MassEffect: Andromeda...just a bunch of crap with plotholes

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i mean the revamp is a new game, on an updated version of RPGM, you can call it revamp/remaster or whatever you want, in my opinion this is a new game with the old game's things inside...so when i think about MNL2, i'm very pessimistic...like: this revamp is shittier than the old game, with this trend...MNL2 is going to be the new MassEffect: Andromeda...just a bunch of crap with plotholes
I dunno how to feel about the revamp... honestly I kinda like it but at the same time I don't, many of the scenes are missing and those scenes were REALLY good, the sex game we had in the previous MNL were flawless now it's just a point to click and the sex itselt it's too quick.

Another mistake of the revamp is making Sarah like a total "slut", in the previous MNL when we came on her ass he got mad now when we came on her ass she just takes it like she's a total prostitute.

MC's father being a total douche i kinda understand it because his story is dark as hell and of course the negative dream we've had on the previous MNL explains it.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I don't mind this new revamp much, I appreciated the hint system even though is far from flawless but it's something.
Let's see what we're going to get in the future versions, I just hope we still get the choice to join the Mafia (Dragunov for life); being forced to go with Warren's because of plot would disappoint me (I'd join Warren just to depose him and make Bliss my personal salve), however the old setting of MC's true mother is still there, so who knows.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't mind this new revamp much, I appreciated the hint system even though is far from flawless but it's something.
Let's see what we're going to get in the future versions, I just hope we still get the choice to join the Mafia (Dragunov for life); being forced to go with Warren's because of plot would disappoint me (I'd join Warren just to depose him and make Bliss my personal salve), however the old setting of MC's true mother is still there, so who knows.
For now ver2.1 is still a lot better than this revamp...revamp is soo buggy than even i(almost blind for noticing bugs/glitch/problems) can notice...while ver2.1 i didn't had any problem, only those time switches that forces you to play the game in the right order...(but with the fan-walkthrough it's no problem)

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
how to improve relationship with daisy
you must find the philosofer's stone in the chamber of the secrets, guarded by the prisoner of akzaban who will fight you using the goblet of fire named after the order of the phoenix by an halfblood prince using the deathly hallows

short version: you can't it's a revamp in alpha.

Reactions: J..D
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes