Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
For now ver2.1 is still a lot better than this revamp...revamp is soo buggy than even i(almost blind for noticing bugs/glitch/problems) can notice...while ver2.1 i didn't had any problem, only those time switches that forces you to play the game in the right order...(but with the fan-walkthrough it's no problem)
BoN's options are 3:

1. Leaving this whole revamp, get back on 2.1 and keep going with it until he finish the game then do a revamp.

2.Keep going with the revamp and adding new updates.

3.Do a mix of both revamp and MNL 1 but without changing anything in the game, only clearing the bugs and glitches, that means the sex scenes and the minigame sex will not change.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, which side is the school for? Thank you.

I just asked why every time I get to the Martinia Institute, the gate is closed and time is running out and the looping is repeated. It was not to annoy or annoy someone ... If someone gets annoyed with a simple question, please ignore, do not respond with sarcasm ... (Sorry for the mistakes in English, it's not my mother tongue.)

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
BoN's options are 3:

1. Leaving this whole revamp, get back on 2.1 and keep going with it until he finish the game then do a revamp.

2.Keep going with the revamp and adding new updates.

3.Do a mix of both revamp and MNL 1 but without changing anything in the game, only clearing the bugs and glitches, that means the sex scenes and the minigame sex will not change.
the third option will take too much time...

the second may be good but he must be fast and at the same time good and bugless

the first is the right choice in my opinion, and the only one who will not make him lose patreons...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
the third option will take too much time...

the second may be good but he must be fast and at the same time good and bugless

the first is the right choice in my opinion, and the only one who will not make him lose patreons...
But there's a BUT, you have to remember that you in every update he added content on MNL1 we had a lot bugs that could've broke our game, so he needs to clear up all the bugs before releasing every single update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Please, which side is the school for? Thank you.
Listen to your heart...the school is where you think the school is

Me right now about to becoming an alcoholic...by reading the same meaningless dumb question:

But there's a BUT, you have to remember that you in every update he added content on MNL1 we had a lot bugs that could've broke our game, so he needs to clear up all the bugs before releasing every single update
Sad but true and yet i think it's his best option

Does any have a save with Sarah sex scenes if you do can you upload it for me
here my friend, enjoy

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
btw i saw someone mention this part on the older thread of my new life but was wondering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no idea, probably is in the test version...and if the normal version is already sooo messed up with bugs and other problems...i can imagine who fucked up is the test version

Real funny huh
just really really really really bored(but even more annoyed than everything else) with the same stupid question that you can find like everywhere in this thread if you actually move your hand on the mouse and search through the pages of this thread u.u

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
There is a modder for my new life was fixing the bugs for BON but everytime BON releases a new update he fucks it up again. he could easily implement the fixes the modder did for him. it is firebane BON could easily implement his fixes... i never actually play this game without him releasing a new mod for the newer version.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
no idea, probably is in the test version...and if the normal version is already sooo messed up with bugs and other problems...i can imagine who fucked up is the test version

just really really really really bored(but even more annoyed than everything else) with the same stupid question that you can find like everywhere in this thread if you actually move your hand on the mouse and search through the pages of this thread u.u
Listen I play the game 4 days straight and i still didn't found the scenes okay. So are you going to give the save to all Sarah sex scenes or not.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There is a modder for my new life was fixing the bugs for BON but everytime BON releases a new update he fucks it up again. he could easily implement the fixes the modder did for him.
yes, but the modder do it for free(or almost for free) and quitted after a while...then @JabadaJD is trying to fix ver2.1 and not the revamp

Listen I play the game 4 days straight and i still didn't found the scenes okay. So are you going to give the save to all Sarah sex scenes or not.
there is no actual sex with Sarah, just random dancing it's a revamp not Ver2.1 (where you actually have sex and anal sex with Sarah and all the romantic incest drama you may want -.-)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes, but the modder do it for free(or almost for free) and quitted after a while...then @JabadaJD is trying to fix ver2.1 and not the revamp

there is no actual sex with Sarah, just random dancing it's a revamp not Ver2.1 (where you actually have sex and anal sex with Sarah and all the romantic incest drama you may want -.-)
Well if he can fix 0.21 completely i dont mind that at all. it is still good game. and i happliy play it if all bugs are ironed out. This is a game with allot of content so it always kept you busy and you could play it for hours. but some game breaking bugs was preventing the enjoyment.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well if he can fix 0.21 completely i dont mind that at all. it is still good game. and i happliy play it if all bugs are ironed out. This is a game with allot of content so it always kept you busy and you could play it for hours. but some game breaking bugs was preventing the enjoyment.
the main and biggest problem with MNL is that it has tons of time switches like: do this before DAY X or the QUEST Z will not trigger and you wouldn't be able to play SEX-SCENE W.

apply this formula/concept for the 90% of the game and you discover that you MUST follow a walkthrough if you want to enjoy every sex-scene possible without losing quests

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
the main and biggest problem with MNL is that it has tons of time switches like: do this before DAY X or the QUEST Z will not trigger and you wouldn't be able to play SEX-SCENE W.

apply this formula/concept for the 90% of the game and you discover that you MUST follow a walkthrough if you want to enjoy every sex-scene possible without losing quests
True you could even break the game before the father even gets home after 1 month. But the thing i liked most was the mini games during orgasms. now it just bring some stuff around for jet get her training and sex acts are all automatic now.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017

What about it what I saw in the ch rip

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes