Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys, where to go after putting the laxatives in Jason´s beer??
Thanks !lovin´it!!!!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
True you could even break the game before the father even gets home after 1 month. But the thing i liked most was the mini games during orgasms. now it just bring some stuff around for jet get her training and sex acts are all automatic now.
BoN wanted to remove the grind part...while grinding(even getting the tinymon's cards) could be ignored by save-editing the game in ver2.1(and below) in the Revamp you don't have really a choice, and i tried to insert in my item list 15 packages for the Nesrot/Sarah's quest...you must do the whole thing [Getting called/learning where the package is->Go to the location->wait until 21 to give the package to Nesrot->Go to sleep, wait until at least 15(begin of afternoon phase)->Talk to Sarah] for 15 fucking times

with Jet is easier but in some way equally disturbing and boring because [Talk to Jet->She gives you 2 addresses for 2 different deliveries, usually in 2 different places->Take the bus and make the first delivery->Take the bus and make the second delivery->Go back to Jet and enjoy the lesson] for 10 times but it means that you're making 20 deliveries, because you're going around the city way more in comparison to Nesrot's quests(where you go in only one location, but still the quest mess with you by forcing you to wait or save edit the hour in game).

What about it what I saw in the ch rip
either test-version or just some scam...i don't know and don't care enough to check

Hey guys, where to go after putting the laxatives in Jason´s beer??
Thanks !lovin´it!!!!
first time someone makes this question...and i'll reply with another question: where is the first floor bathroom?

Zal

May 5, 2017
BoN wanted to remove the grind part...while grinding(even getting the tinymon's cards) could be ignored by save-editing the game in ver2.1(and below) in the Revamp you don't have really a choice, and i tried to insert in my item list 15 packages for the Nesrot/Sarah's quest...you must do the whole thing [Getting called/learning where the package is->Go to the location->wait until 21 to give the package to Nesrot->Go to sleep, wait until at least 15(begin of afternoon phase)->Talk to Sarah] for 15 fucking times

with Jet is easier but in some way equally disturbing and boring because [Talk to Jet->She gives you 2 addresses for 2 different deliveries, usually in 2 different places->Take the bus and make the first delivery->Take the bus and make the second delivery->Go back to Jet and enjoy the lesson] for 10 times but it means that you're making 20 deliveries, because you're going around the city way more in comparison to Nesrot's quests(where you go in only one location, but still the quest mess with you by forcing you to wait or save edit the hour in game).

either test-version or just some scam...i don't know and don't care enough to check

first time someone makes this question...and i'll reply with another question: where is the first floor bathroom?
Well, i got em from that toilette and sarah went to the pool with the beer, but after it says "they can´t see me"....where must i hide or go??i alreday tried the bathroom on the first floor....
Thanks

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well, i got em from that toilette and sarah went to the pool with the beer, but after it says "they can´t see me"....where must i hide or go??i alreday tried the bathroom on the first floor....
Thanks
i don't know...have you tried behind them...? you know the right side of the pool?

Zal

May 5, 2017

Well i´m here(first floor bathroom) and nothing happens anyway...
Thanks

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Haven't checked in on this game in like a year and a half, because it's so tedious to play through. Now it's being revamped, but it sounds like I should keep waiting. I wish it was being revamped on something different than RPGM... don't really see the point of doing so if you're not changing engines.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Haven't checked in on this game in like a year and a half, because it's so tedious to play through. Now it's being revamped, but it sounds like I should keep waiting. I wish it was being revamped on something different than RPGM... don't really see the point of doing so if you're not changing engines.
if the revamp was on renpy it would be nice becase the actual revamp is a railroad, it's like playing while someone guides you but at the same time forces you to play in the way THEY want

the older version was good on rpgm because you needed to explore and check stuff, now is like: go right there, there and there without checking other possible stuff

the only good thing that is revamped for good is the graphic(but it's more like applying the new CGI-art to older game versions' scenes

for more infos, read my review about this game.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
Shame this isn't on mac, I enjoyed playing it online but it kept crashing my web browser and losing saves

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018
hmmmm...
i stuck in swim suit event.
Mrs.Glober asked MC to come to the principal's office.
and then screen black out...
is this bug or something?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes