Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 307757

where is the school really this make me confused i already in downtown south but if i go west i stuck in this west 2 times is china town if im not wrong
Congratulation, you're the 99999999999999999999999th user that makes this question(in this thread), you just won...a sarcastic/ironic answer: where was the school in the older version of this game? try to check there maybe you also find your brain u.u

Reactions: Zal

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
BoN's options are 3:

1. Leaving this whole revamp, get back on 2.1 and keep going with it until he finish the game then do a revamp.

2.Keep going with the revamp and adding new updates.

3.Do a mix of both revamp and MNL 1 but without changing anything in the game, only clearing the bugs and glitches, that means the sex scenes and the minigame sex will not change.
So far I liked the revamp (although it started more ntr, to my liking:confused:), the idea have been made more than two years ago when the bursts of bugs started .. (after version 6 or 7)
Although with the revamp name, very little was actually taken from the first version .. New op, scenarios, city and even history ..
It's like a parallel world version where characters are there, but in a different way ..
Rachel is no longer the main dish, Sara now even shake the butt just for Christian .. and Warren is present more than the father ..

BUT ...... war .. the war never changes..and the affinity of BON with code .. (the reason why he has not found someone reliable for so long, and a veteran in RPGmaker haunts me)

It was implemented BUG fixer (a novelty) but .. black screen fix does not work .. (characters are frozen in the house .. old bug)
Many will say, ah but the version is alpha .. and you're annoying!!
The game was very good but..... for now, sin for the same problem...

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So I've spotted Roland entering Ms Taylor's apartment, and now it just keeps telling me to "Attend History Lessons", and being doing so for weeks. Did I fuck up somewhere? Does someone have a save file before then? Can't stomach replaying the entire game.

Edit: rolled back the variable, and apparently I'd missed to try to grab the keys from Roland's (Ronald's?) bag after trying to open his locker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bix Lewd

sadmax

Jun 17, 2017
Is this a game that you need a walkthrough (need to do a goal in a specific time and the game doesn't provide you the actual time) or not?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
@Aliasies
you found the solution...now click on them until something triggers...good boy, mommy is proud of you u.u even tho you may be 40 and still need mommy's help for a game sooooo boringly easy

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
where is the institute?
Congratulation, you're the 99999999999999999999999th user that makes this question(in this thread), you just won...a sarcastic/ironic answer: where was the school in the older version of this game? try to check there maybe you also find your brain u.u
mommy will be soo proud of you if you remember where it was in the older versions of the game ^_^ and maybe i will send you a kiss

yoppp

Jun 15, 2017
does anybody have any links to the mods Beggar uses for his renders?

I believe the engine he uses is K17 but its base models look like garbage, so his setup must be very heavily modded

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Best place to report a bug?
Noticed it switches over to Hispanic in a number of areas such as when Alex is trying out the dildo scene.

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Does this version end at the point where you fuck Maria's sister? I just fucked her and now can't use phone. Instead there is a test option! Though I haven't worked on anyone at school yet.

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Is it normal that everytime you train at Jet's, you get a black screen when returning home after the traning?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Best place to report a bug?
Noticed it switches over to Hispanic in a number of areas such as when Alex is trying out the dildo scene.
NOPE. Hope some patreons notices it and send a message directly to BoN
Does this version end at the point where you fuck Maria's sister? I just fucked her and now can't use phone. Instead there is a test option! Though I haven't worked on anyone at school yet.
pretty much everything after "fucking your step-aunt" is test-version

Is it normal that everytime you train at Jet's, you get a black screen when returning home after the traning?
Bug, go search for the bugfix.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Is this a game that you need a walkthrough (need to do a goal in a specific time and the game doesn't provide you the actual time) or not?
No. Game even tells you what to do if you use the facebook app on your phone or computer (its the B icon) Check each person on your list and if you have unlocked their quests their page will have what to do with them. otherwise your own page has a questionmark at the bottom that tells you how to progress.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes