RPGM - My New Life: Revamp [v0.953] [Beggar of Net]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Zhongxena

(version 087) This game can be better. Right now, it has a lot to offer. It covers many fetishes, so almost every one can enjoy this title. The story is surprisingly good. It really captivated me to continue. The renders are not made with the best or newest tools, but they fulfill their purpose. The Render are also plentiful. When it comes to the animations, i would say that they are average. The gameplay is ok. Right now, it seems the author implemented some sort of endgame content or something but it’s not ready yet. Now to the bugs. I encountered my fair share of bugs. Some were minor but some were major. At the end i encountered a soft lock of sorts so there’s that. But most of the bugs can be avoided or fixed by loading the last save. The translations are not good, but most of the time you get the message. And at other times the translation was missing completely. A few times i had problems finding out what, and where to do something, this mixed with bad English made some parts annoying., so i had to google my through some parts. I am giving it 4 stars because i spent a lot of time playing it, and i liked it. Sometimes bugs, bad English, and or bad game design cockblocks you but i can look past that. I hope this developer can furnish this game and make it 5 stars.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Why this game sucks? By Me:

The dance clips with voer the top proportions and the the typical thing where the shourlders shrink, make me cringe, and i dont know if this is a feature that could make someone as a developer proud, but those dances give me bad goosebumps.

Over the top proportions all the way in 90% of the females turn me off more than anything.
    The MC is at least for the first 45 minutes of the game a total waste of a person, and during the first 45 minutes of the game he gets kicked in the balls twice, by male a female, ge gets hated for no reason by his "sister" and another female and has to tolerate a pushy nemesis without even a small hint of a comeback.

For the first 45 minutes he also fails to make a 2 girls cum, and he plays videogames and sleeps as method of problem solving, more than half of those, without the player involved. I would say the beggining of the game needs some tunning, to mmke it more engaging (wel this is a revamp version already and wont happen) cause i wanted to rip my insides off, and the early sex scenes are a total failure.

What made me stop playing this? after enduring for 45 minutes expecting a small light at the end of the tunnel, i had to watch one of those dance videos, that i know they are difficult to make if they are custom, and very easy to make if they are ripped from mixamo, and after that the MC decided to masturbate his massive Boa constrictor dick, and that just ended my patience, Why? Cause the previous "sex scene" was this mc sucking one girls tits, in a way that looked like benny hill sketch without the music.

And i came to this game willingly and expecting, but this worthless and hung kid Mc, and the amount of cows threw me off.
    Special mention the navigation with the W button, and the book of face kind of under delivering.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

kuhoka4

Amazing graphics and sex scenes some characters well done some of them just morons exist to just make you suffer other than that good game.

I know every game same when comes to characters or mc they always morons or weak beings nothing more than fools who ruins game and some of them really annoying make you drop game sadly this one suffers same thing too your sister moron if not for you she gonna become whore nothing more.

Game not that hard or annoying but really hard to play without guide i am not gonna lie i always lost in the game start think to this is glich or bug ? but nope you need guide for that.

Dont use cheat too much that gonna break game so be careful.

There lot of sex scenes here with amazing graphics for me not gonna lie that just worth 5/5 star but with other problems for me i can give 4 star or little below 3.7 star still this game dont deserve less than 3 star like i saying here story and characters really annoying some times so you need to understand that if you wanna this game other than that i dont think there bad things in game yeah if you wanna tip use guide and dont use cheat too much.

Btw i love Lucy she stands out from others as a chracter and she is really well done.

For last one i can say game is really big and massive sadly that creates bug and gliches so if all of this problems solved in the future i think this game gonna be 5/5 with everything.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

qpalzmwo134679

This is easy one o my top 5 games. yes it has some bugs, but to be honest all of the game have as well, love the animations and the variety of characters.
    The really big problem for me right now is the galery mod in a big game like this you really need to get it working properly, other than that good job easy 5 stars.
    (sry for bad english not main language)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Archaon11111

This is an average game at best, it falls into the same trap many major projects suffer through which is character bloat, poor English, grindy gameplay and insane amount of bugs.

There's a huge list of characters, so many to tick whatever box you want when it comes to fetishes however it's another wide as an ocean deep as a puddle situation. Absolute majority of NPCs will not have many scenes even the main girls are pretty lacklustre considering how long this game has been in development.

And that's not to mention the game design and overly annoying mechanics, if you have a character in mind you wanna interact with then enjoy slogging through 20 or so quests until you're finally allowed to interact with them. The maps are huge but empty, there are fast travel systems but it still does nothing to lower the annoyance of walking back and forth in so many areas. It's the reason why so many people dislike RPGM games when you're forced to run a marathon.

As for scenes they're not bad and not good, too many clipping and excessive moaning coupled with 1-2 sec loops just makes you wanna spam the skip button in most cases.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

damiannld

There are many things I like about this game, the story line is interesting, I like the variety of models and I actually like the TK17 renders. The creator main language is nor English and you can notice that so now and then, which is perfectly fine. But what some people might not like is that he so now and then mixes up English with Spanish. I am a native Spanish speakers so that does not bother me but I imagine some will be annoyed by this. There is also a lot of grinding, a lot of grinding but if you use the cheat mode then it become a lot better. There is some hypocrisy in the MC actions. However this game has a lot of potential, even with all the mentioned issues it delivers a lot of interesting gaming and some highly enjoyable renders.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Daniel4569

This is one is the very good rpgm games . Love the animation and the storyline is excited though. And above all the female characters of the game is just glorious. just keep it up and create more such games.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

YummyJuice

It hard for me to give this game such a low rating since this is one of my favorite games on this site. After clocking in about 20 hours with version 0.86, I can honestly say the game in its current state is almost unplayable.

Pros:
    1. Lots of sexual content with a bunch of different characters. The game does constantly reward the played with sex scenes so that's a plus.
    2. An interesting mafia story, the game at least attempts to be interesting.
    3. The characters are for the most part consistent with how they act.
    This is all I can say that stuck out to me as positive with this game. Now with the bad, and oh boy is this game bad.

Cons:
    1. The grind in this game is pretty bad. You know how I said the game has a lot of sexual content? Well trying to unlock that content is not fun, the game will constantly have you repeat the same task over and over again. The story also suffers from this since your constantly trying to get from one place to another for the dumbest of reasons which ruins the pace.
    2. It can take up to hours to unlock scenes for certain characters because they are stuck behind the main/school story quest, which you have to do first. This wouldn't be so bad if the story wasn't dragged down by its gameplay.
    3. The game is super buggy so your forced to save after every character interaction in case the game freezes.
    4. At least half of the Individual character quests aren't interesting at all, which is kind of ok if your only in it for the sex scenes in that case I would recommended loading up someone else save and not even bother with playing the game.
    Their are a million of other things that I can say about this game but it would honestly just be too long of a review. In its current state it just isn't worth playing unless you have a lot of free time on your hands, and can look past its flaws.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Saint Creek

I gave this game 3 out of 5 stars.

There’s lots to do in it but that’s because I found this late. Still I like it when I have a lot to do. The women are plenty and beautiful but are all pretty thick in the thighs. Not complaining though. But the best thing about this in my opinion is the story. I’m actually more invested in the story than the sex scenes. I want to see how the MC will take over the city as it’s new mafia boss.

What is giving this game that average score is the bugs. There’s plenty of them.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

slowman

Great game a lot of content not too much grinding and there's a cheat mod that gets regularly updated if you care and some grinding (like the jobs) are needed to unlock new scenes.
    However the game can be quite buggy and it can be easy to get hard locked its very recommended to follow the guide to avoid as many issues as possible.
    however every update brings a new set up bugs.
    Otherwise its a great game and 3d models are pretty good.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Brazilian Engrish

This game is one of the best on this site! Literally a ton of content. Hours of gameplay. Lots of girls to fuck. Always a new mechanic, a new minigame. Yes, there are bugs with every new release. But they are always corrected and remembering, this is still a product in development.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

dystopian

duno why but ive always enjoyed this game, baring things like subverse there are not many better games feels like it has more soul than many others like it dudes could look a little more manly but that's about it
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Dracodadark

Beg has always been a favorite developer of mine here. Are their bugs from time to time? Sure. Most of the time if you look there are quick fixes that iron it out quickly.

Hands down, one of the best adult games that exists and one of my personal favorites. Hours of gameplay, great models that are unique and different from the usual fare due to using Klub17 instead of the overused Daz3D or HS, the story draws you in and keeps you captivated from sometimes serious events to playful funny events, and the game updates at a consistent pace which is something very few game devs manage to do.

the new gang content with forming your team and developing your rep is an amazing touch, also Lucy WOW.

this is truly a top five game and will always be one I look out for as I have never left disappointed and generally cannot wait until the next release
  14. 1.00 star(s)

iron4doves

The content is great but that means nothing when it's sitting in a bug-ridden mess. Multiple game-breaking crashes in the early parts of the game on v0.86. It's a shame, it was pretty stable some time ago but I cant play 30min without hitting a bug now. Do not play without access to saves and/or cheats.

Also bear in mind that 90% of the 3+ star reviews are from people who have been playing this game since forever (seriously, read the reviews, they talk about loving the dev or playing parts of it multiple times). You are more than likely not going have the same experience as them. Don't listen to the people saying this game gets fixes - it does (by a 3rd party lmao) but it's still broken as shit. I don't doubt that those people have had a great experience (just speaking statistically, it would be more odd if no one was reporting good experiences because it really seems to be down to random chance on how your experience will be) but this game has fucked itself so bad through time that it is highly unlikely new players can enjoy it.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Jeancarey

This is easy one o my top 5 games. yes it has some bugs, but to be honest all of the game have as well, love the animations and the variety of characters.
    The really big problem for me right now is the galery mod in a big game like this you really need to get it working properly, other than that good job easy 5 stars.
    (sry for bad english not main language)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

darksage

Love this fucking game. Lots of quests and content. You can play it for hours. I've actually never found the end of the game. A lot of the content is repeatable, but the story quests are also very expansive. I've never found the end of the game, it usually updates before I finish it but I'm not super hardcore about gaming. The only thing I think it's missing is a pregnancy system, but maybe that will come at some point. Try it out.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Genji

This game is a mess.I keep restarting the game a couple of times because of bugs.The story are nonsense and for some reason mixed with the older version that the after option and the dialogues mixed with each others.Some event doesnt triggered due to bugs and alot of characters have a huge downgrade personality.In the older version,they all have their own personality,now they are just a walking sex doll that only purpose starving over big dicks and fall in love with dick.The other problem is the grindy is too much for a new player.Cheat mod and walkthrough is a MUST in this game unless you want to lose some event and doesnt know how to progress(Sandbox game).I feel sorry for whoever support this dev because this game arent really worth it.Full of bugs,nonsensical plot and downgrade version of the old one.Not recommend.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Sir_EatsALot

I liked the previous update far better than this one. The MC lost half his intelligence and the girls turned into complete sluts. No personality whatsoever! And I can never forgive him for what he did to Laura. I am done with this game.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

FunnyRabbit

the game is good there is everything from gay and sissy and everything i like it the story is good to i wish there was more gay and sissy sex but mah things are cool i do hate the gang story tho bec you can not work with them all that it i wish you good look on the game and pls have fun making it
    sorry if my english is not good and thank you
  20. 4.00 star(s)

bouli0

This game is a mixbag of great and bad.
    Weither you enjoy it really is up to you. But if you do, then there's an awesome amount of content.

To sum up my own experience... (as of v0845)
    Great : good sense of progress, I liked the models, some amazing scenes, lots of sex
    Bad : unbalanced writing, annoying bugs, lack of random dialogues

The first things you should know is that all the girls go from shapely to extra-curvy. No skinny/loli here.

The game runs as a daily-life rpg with an unoriginal but all-right start setting: the MC is a small-ish last-year student in a new family with hot girls all around. I liked him, he's rather modest without being a drooling doormat.
    There's no rpgm fight (yay!). Instead you'll be doing some sneak quests, timed runs, dates and a few mini-games.

The begining can feel a bit rough. The city is daunting and everything seems "grindy" at first.
    On the good side, you're guided and there's tutorials for each mechanics. Also there's some sex available right away.
    On the bad side, I found most characters to lack in introduction. IIRC, in the original version of the game, there used to be many more dialogues and chit-chat events to introduce the many relationships. Sadly it wasn't all carried over.

The story is entertaining, with a real sense of progression. The MC starts with a comical dick, a phone, and a lot of people to befriend.

The MC and other characters behave rather human-like (compared to your average game/movie).
    The atmosphere is mostly light-hearted fun with a few darker notes here and there. No macho male-domination. Some feelings, but no heavy romance so far.

There's a lot of girls and events. To the point where I didn't feel like I had to unlock everything, and only picked the ones I wanted.
    Some events are unlocked by side quests, others by advancing the main story. The problem is that at a point in the story, previous side chains might get stuck if you haven't completed them (bug?). So you have to "farm" all the side chains you want before moving on. This broke the immersion for me.

The English writing is very divided. Most major scenes are well-written and engaging. But a lot of other dialogues are poor or even painful to read (in case of the teenage boys' slang). Maybe it's better in its Spanish version.
    On the good side, the author provides scenes and animations which are expressive enough to let imagination fill in the gaps. Often skipping the text altogether.

The world is lively, with a lot of little details and sprites.
    There's a lot of minor bugs.

A few tips I wish I'd known :
    - Install the incest patch (if you don't mind). Or you'll wonder why nothing happens sometimes, or why X is mad with the MC.
    - Play with sounds (I usualy don't). While not amazing, they set the mood well and fill in for the lack of dialogues in some scenes.
    - Get familiar with the city layout early.
    - Don't hesitate to take the bus to save time (until you get a car). Money is not an issue as the game goes on.
    - The book of face is your friend.
    - Use the ingame debug tool in case of black screen or picture bug.
    - Check out the walkthrough at least once at the start for the forewarnings. You don't need to follow it (I like to explore), but keep it close for when you feel lost.