• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YaBoyFoxy

Jun 4, 2019
One thing that people should understand once is that BoN don't give a fuck for the leaked and free content. He knows how many problems the game has, but he has said numerous times that he does not participate in forums and that he only interacts with his Discord Patrons precisely because the game is "exclusive" for them.

He knows he's lost support, he knows he's made mistakes and he's trying to fix it himself.

So we have two choices:

1- we stop complaining and play the game. (You are free to leave this game alone too)
2 - We make Mods, Patchs and fix bugs, grammar errors, etc.

I'm saying this to make things very clear, given that he does not access the forum and made it very clear that he does not want to deal with negative criticism.
And also because it is really incredible that even if he does it just for the money and to get out of that shitty country he lives in, people are still saying that he should "be banned for making such a shitty game" or "deserves very bad things."

So, relax. Take a good drink and play this game, jerk off and goes to sleep. If you're not happy, you can play several other awesome games that the F95 provides us with.

Peace.
come on dude i live there, its not that shitty in my opinion ^^

Reactions: Hakkira and 0632154

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
come on dude i live there, its not that shitty in my opinion ^^
I try to put myself in his shoes. Having to support a family, having to bet everything on a game and trying to get money.

I don't live in Spain, I don't know what the situation is like. (At least I think it must be better than in South America, where I live. lol)
But all I see is his complaints. I don't blame him for not knowing how to deal with negative criticisms, at least he doesn't give up on everything and quits games forever (Like some other desenvolpers)

YaBoyFoxy

Jun 4, 2019
I try to put myself in his shoes. Having to support a family, having to bet everything on a game and trying to get money.

I don't live in Spain, I don't know what the situation is like. (At least I think it must be better than in South America, where I live. lol)
But all I see is his complaints. I don't blame him for not knowing how to deal with negative criticisms, at least he doesn't give up on everything and quits games forever (Like some other desenvolpers)
i also do that and its kinda harsh to live like that. I feel sorry for him.

bubbacloud

Aug 31, 2017
So after the scene with the stepmom making the pizza, I get teleported to the bedroom. The maid is waiting and gives me coco or whatever. It skips to 3:30am and the MC starts talking about Amy's door being open. After the dialog I just see the MC laying on the bed sleeping. What can I do?
Edit: So I could walk around the room, I was just invisible. Made it downstairs and it moved on. I'm assuming the maid drugged the MC and did something in his sleep.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
So after the scene with the stepmom making the pizza, I get teleported to the bedroom. The maid is waiting and gives me coco or whatever. It skips to 3:30am and the MC starts talking about Amy's door being open. After the dialog I just see the MC laying on the bed sleeping. What can I do?
Edit: So I could walk around the room, I was just invisible. Made it downstairs and it moved on. I'm assuming the maid drugged the MC and did something in his sleep.
If i remember, it's a bug. Try to use your bugfix at menu. Just press W and select.

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
Need a compressed version, my mega limit is reached
Is very easy to correct that, just send to the trashcan all the archives that you have already downloaded an later clean the trashcan. Be sure of always be less of 50 Gb in your Mega account.

Aurelion1212

Nov 26, 2018
Latest Version,

I can't find the mailbox to Jet's #2 delivery in Downtown South as its not showing up anywhere, Has anyone found it?

Oct 19, 2018
What's with the "Pleasure Locked" for every female character? I can't raise their pleasure bar...
Just click on the female icon at the bottom of their bar, it should unlock the bar

Reactions: Vegasyy
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes