Csmooth

Sep 28, 2018
Stuck on Nadine. I wait until 4 am and get the text. Go downstairs and have the cutscene with Carlotta and Nadine is nowhere to be found. Anyone got a fix?

taylordemote

Oct 6, 2018
i'm at tom's party where i have to stop cristian and sarah from hooking up.
Can't seem to find the right way to do it
any help?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just finished this update and for me it is a mixed bag.

Pros:

In this update you get got to finally bang Maria and it happened far faster than it did in the older update.
You not only got to save Sarah from Christian, but also Rachel and now Sarah is back in Mike came giving him 3rd base once again.
The story for the most (at least the newer parts) is actually decent in my eyes.

Cons

Bon Sadly still hasn't kept his original promise. In other words in exchange for giving up the original NML that we would be getting a bug free update.
I still see bugs in the game left and right (such as Nadine not being fuckable during recess even though you finished her story for example (there are still many more) which sadly results in me having to like with the older version keep old versions of said game to try and bypass said bugs.

Some of the recycled writing in this newer version doesn't make any sense or even works with the new build.
The game still feels too much like a bowl of mashed potatoes even with some of the stand alone french fry quests.

All in all as I mentioned the bag with the this update is mixed.

Reactions: Trapezio

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Add Maria bath scenes and blowjob

*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
added to op, now you can just edit this post with changelog, disclaimers,etc

i took the liberty to edit the first disclaimers, hope you don't mind

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes