- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Yeah I couldn’t get outside though, the door is locked.
It's a bug. Try to use your phone at W button, if this don't work just press ESC and select the phone at inventory.

Go to Bugs and select to go to your home, after this just go to Warren house.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know if there are any more Laura Mall scenes besides the two known ones. Not sure how to properly datamine it without the RPG Maker MV developer kit.

Eroce2213

Aug 14, 2017
Kinda stuck in charlies house trying to get rachels photos. What is the code for that .... Its the event after the swimsuit party.

SanjiZoro

Jul 20, 2017
after talking with rachel at recess time about mrs.tunner asking for my cellphone
the quest hint move back to "enter chiristian house....."
does anyone know how to fix this?

ZyteusX

Jan 11, 2020
Maybe someone can help me out. After helping Rachel with the pics in Christian's home the next day i am picked up by him and warren, and told to go inside the house to meet the MC's dad. but MC's dad isn't anywhere in the house and I have checked everywhere I can get into. Did I fuck up or is this just a bug?

he is outside

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This is a bit of a trainwreck, first I couldnt barely hit new game on the main menu with how much stuttering it was doing and now I cant stop staring at the MC being bright orange. The heck was this guy thinking this time around?

Feels like an odd intro to Rachel now as well

Last edited:

pavoncito

Nov 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "markus T, publicación: 2945111, miembro: 64216"]
Está literalmente escrito en su pared :pag
[/CITAR]

please tell me christian's key i only see flames

Mar 2, 2018
Hey can anyone tell me what 3d character model this game uses? I'm thinking of trying to make a game with these type of models. I seen some other games with the same type of models but can't find the name of it.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hey can anyone tell me what 3d character model this game uses? I'm thinking of trying to make a game with these type of models. I seen some other games with the same type of models but can't find the name of it.
hello let's say a program called 3dsexvilla if you can do the game do it incest and also if you can add futa

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes