ctian

Aug 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "NotMayhem, publicación: 2978559, miembro: 1992857"]
¿Cuál es la contraseña de Christian? No puedo verlo en la pared.
[/CITAR] 5683

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
I am replaying the game (not old file, started from the begining) and seems that every quest involving the MC house is bugged, the family quest has been stuck on "Amy watching TV" for some time and now the book for Carol that is supposed to appear is also not working.
Any tips on how to fix this?

mihais

Jul 21, 2017
hello guys. Cand some1 help me. When i use help it say: Finish the Martin institute quest. And when I click on institute it say: Focus on family. What should I do?! Sorry for bad English.

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
Sex scenes for the babysitting job with single father? I see many pictures of the blonde girl... no more pics or scenes? And if yes, how? Clicking on the green help botton, nothing...

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Sex scenes for the babysitting job with single father? I see many pictures of the blonde girl... no more pics or scenes? And if yes, how? Clicking on the green help botton, nothing...
Eventually you should get scenes with his daughter. So do the job more.

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
After all this time no one has EVER proofread this game? There is a lot of spanish left in the english version, some sentences make very little sense or just have terrible grammar and there seem to be an unlimited amount of typos.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
about quest Christian's room and deleted the pictures been finish one time and do teacher quest after that it show to do that quest Christian's room and deleted the pictures again what to do i stuck now

Jan 2, 2019
about quest Christian's room and deleted the pictures been finish one time and do teacher quest after that it show to do that quest Christian's room and deleted the pictures again what to do i stuck now
the update is over after teacher quest theres nothing new

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes