dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Carol (Caroline) date answers / advice:

She likes math
Her sign is cancer
She likes sushi
I think she's 19 (guessed and got a good date end)

Her favorite gift is the Special Edition Book you can get from the shop (green phone icon) on the right side of your phone menu. At least, that works for me. Also, be sure to look everywhere for magazines; culture and politics seem to work for her.

Reactions: pspdanxtx283

tizz1

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone has the problem with the assignment with Carol that after collecting the books, you get teleported home and a pop up message comes up and says that you need to talk to Nesrot, while Carol is following you and the timer is going? I can't take her to school and it's too early to talk to Nesrot... HELP

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hi everyone, how are you? I wanted to say that in Patreon there is the update 0.004.2 if someone can download it and pass it would be very much appreciated

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
After the father gets back from his trip, a figure of the main character shows up in his bed, WHY? I figured out how to stop it but why was it put in in the first place?
How can I stop this then? I also have a copy of myself lying in my bed...

BDI

May 23, 2017
How can I stop this then? I also have a copy of myself lying in my bed...
Use RPGMakersSaveEditor, after saving, go to save, after it pops up, click on Advanced, go to the bottom of switches list and un-check #2000main char sleep. That will do it or, just ignore it, as it will be taken care of later in the game.

Mysm20

Feb 3, 2018
Hello, I have a problem/bug in Sarah's quest. I am in the part of: give Sarah the tynimon card at school. But when I go to school, not only Sarah isn't in her usual spot (only a heart bubble is in it), but she is nowhere to be found. I have used the search option in here to see if there has been given any solution to this, but I have found none. I would be grateful if somebody knew of any way to solve this without having to start from the beginning all over again, as I have completed all the other stories avaliable till this point.

1580608210134.png

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
I have gotten into Christian's room and deleted the pictures. But the quest still says sneak into Christian's house and delete the photos. When I get into the house cannot get anything to happen and I cannot get out of the house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ctian

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Hello, I have a problem/bug in Sarah's quest. I am in the part of: give Sarah the tynimon card at school. But when I go to school, not only Sarah isn't in her usual spot (only a heart bubble is in it), but she is nowhere to be found. I have used the search option in here to see if there has been given any solution to this, but I have found none. I would be grateful if somebody knew of any way to solve this without having to start from the beginning all over again, as I have completed all the other stories avaliable till this point.

View attachment 537321
You took a long time, it has no solution, so use another saved game.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes