Mar 30, 2018
Is there anyway to download all the scenes looped for this game or is there a possible mod? I feel like ive been waiting for years at this point :unsure:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Is there anyway to download all the scenes looped for this game or is there a possible mod? I feel like ive been waiting for years at this point :unsure:
you can extract them but i dont know how to get them in animated format(eg gif), someone was able to do it in the previous pages so they can help you

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
That's a lot of work, but yeah, you can.
Just download the CG, or better, download the whole came and decrypt it, or even better, download the old game and decrypt it, then merge it with this one (that way you'll have old scenes plus the events to trigger them, but you'll have to change all variables and switches).

So, yeah, it's a lot of work, but if you have time (and you want to do it, ofc), you have the tools.

Reactions: TheFallenBoner

uvuvwevwe

Jul 21, 2017
can anyone help me? i got a quest to give sara her card in school but when i arrive in her usual spot in school only the this came out

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Mod scenes for v 4.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
Is Maria's scene in the kitchen and Laura in the room?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
before asking for 4.2, we need to know whats in it...

bug fix only or did he actually add some stuff

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes