• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
will the current cheat mod work or does it need to be updated?
Needs updating. Sorting it out now. Also I see "hide message window" is added in update v0.7.5. So will remove that from mod

When is android moded version going to be uploaded ?
When final version is release and not bug-fixes version. Just a friendly reminder, you can always use Joiplay to play on android

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
MC get to fuck maria one time only, amy or laura not yet

That's because the game has a lot of content with no being in use, for example in the pictures folder there's the full route images for amy, laura and maria and as you can see in the game these routes aren't implemented yet.
PNG files can't be compressed... unless you convert them to webp (like the game compressed version) its the only way

I don't see them as haters, on the contrary they given reasonable reasons why they are dissapointed with the new revamp, i understand them... unfortunately there's no way to change what happened and there is no other choice but to deal with it
I have confessed the reality that it is not possible to stop this revamp and continue the origin. Now I do not want to spend time on complaining and comparing. But one thing is for sure: this revamp is not a stable game, I have faced bugs that only save editor could solve for more than once.

Mar 28, 2019
Who far are you with the main quest, did you unpack all 6 boxes for Helen (Maria big sister) or did it doesn't trigger the last box (HELEN CLARISSE ROOM to XXHELEN CLARISSE ROOM?)
I got the hint during the unpacking, what value has Main quest (13)? is it below 700?
I may restart with the second latest save. What a buggy update.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I may restart with the second latest save. What a buggy update.
of course its a buggy update, Z4IKO already told us that it is only a TEST VERSION so expect to have A LOT OF BUGS or you can just wait for the BUGFIX in a couple of days but people is so impatient and wants to play the new version already

Reactions: Mistress_Kixen

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Im having trouble porting the 7.5 DLC, whenever i replace the files and try to boot up the game I get a loading error. Am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: satan10

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So finally people can stop complaining about when are we gonna catch up to the old version
To be honest I am skeptical on that one. Story wise yes I would agree with you. However character completion wise unless BON cranks out a lot and I mean a lot of content I doubt it highly. While he did succeed in finishing Marge and Sharon's questlines (something he didn't do in the original) There are still several character I can think of off the top of my head that aren't complete that need to be done for it the caught up character wise.

Tyna
Tyna aunt
Shasha
Maria
Sarah
Amy
Luara

With the first three having little to no content (which saddens me seeing as I adored Shasha and would always choose her over Sarah in the original) and with the others have still incomplete story lines.

Mar 28, 2019
Who far are you with the main quest, did you unpack all 6 boxes for Helen (Maria big sister) or did it doesn't trigger the last box (HELEN CLARISSE ROOM to XXHELEN CLARISSE ROOM?)
I got the hint during the unpacking, what value has Main quest (13)? is it below 700?
I have restarted before Russian gang mission, now it is fixed with 7.5.

Mar 28, 2019
About 7.5, many bugs are still from MC textures. If you save/view smartphone after change clothes, bugs can appear with a signal that your clothes changed back or your MC texture moving with mouse pointer at phone page. Then you cannot trigger next event.
The only solution is saving/checking hints as less as you can.

skrillgore

Sep 15, 2017
Is this bug cuz i dont have her in my room but i can alreday fuck her on her apps and school?
This after i delivered drugs with her

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Can I ask did you start with the original game? Most people who have said 'Illogical rage' are the ones who played the original from it's early development and watched it grow only for it to be turned into this.

While not near his level of anger I am also upset with what happened as well for several reasons.

1) Revamped wasn't a revamp but a rewrite.

Many of the older fans of the original when he mentioned Revamp expected him to redo the code of the game to remove the bugs while giving us back what we originally started with bug free. However what we got wasn't a revamp but as mentioned a complete rewrite with barely any of the original content with the couple of updates being a bug ridden mess.

While I will give him credit for improving certain characters and fleshing them out more as pointed out many just wanted the original game left in tact while removing the bugs like he promised.

2) the timing of the Rewrite in the original's life span was horrible

Had BON actually did this near the beginning, or even close to the middle it wouldn't have been so horrible. However the timing of when he did the revamp was when the game was near the end. There was only a few updates needed to finish the main story line and for it to be done. For me personally it was where he choose to write it rather than when that pissed me off.

For me I was hoping for the Lucy storyline to be finished up and when BON had finally gotten to the part when it showed Lucy about to get some content he upped and decided to write the entire game. That for me along with the original promise not being kept was what got me upset.

There are a lot more reasons I could list why some people are raging and upset but I will leave it here. I personally stick with the game despite all this because like a couple of others I played it since the very first release several years ago, and despite having to wait even longer for the Lucy content (assuming we will get any at all) I want to see where this rewrite goes as do many of the others who gripe but stick around instead of abandon ship.
old time dude right here. I remember you always helping other because new life had so many bugs

satan10

May 28, 2017
hey does anyone have a link for the hole 0.7 version not compress i put DLC on compress and didn't work, do i need the original version? the 6gb version and put the DLC?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Still got chapter one bug and if not that others. I am gonna wait the full game with compress.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes