Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "Satimosxxx, publicación: 3740181, miembro: 2068805"]
Hombre, ¿puedes ayudarme? no puedo encontrar la sierra mecánica en la armería, no tengo ninguna acción para tomarla ...
[/CITAR]
amigo se debe comprar en old quarter
pero para mí no hay nada que comprar No puedo hablar con el NPC o comprar en las máquinas no hay botón de acción ...

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Finally!!! I managed to use the BugFixer and unlocked the character I stayed in front of the counter and was able to access the purchase menu

mehrzweck

May 7, 2017
View attachment 710623
I changed the clothes, but nothing triggered and still got this hint. Where is the place for next step?
Who far are you with the main quest, did you unpack all 6 boxes for Helen (Maria big sister) or did it doesn't trigger the last box (HELEN CLARISSE ROOM to XXHELEN CLARISSE ROOM?)
I got the hint during the unpacking, what value has Main quest (13)? is it below 700?

Mar 28, 2019
Who far are you with the main quest, did you unpack all 6 boxes for Helen (Maria big sister) or did it doesn't trigger the last box (HELEN CLARISSE ROOM to XXHELEN CLARISSE ROOM?)
I got the hint during the unpacking, what value has Main quest (13)? is it below 700?
After the call from Morgan and Jack/Maggie phone call, have not met Helen yet. Main quest value is 665. I changed it to 664, but it only repeat the Jack/Maggie phone call.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Am I hearing this right? After 1+ year in development with this revamp theres still NO house/sex scenes with sisters or maria? wtf
If you are talking interactive full blown sex then no there isn't. However cutscene wise there was one with maria back with the revamp was at 4.0 and honestly that was the highlight of that update for me.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Am I hearing this right? After 1+ year in development with this revamp theres still NO house/sex scenes with sisters or maria? wtf
MC get to fuck maria one time only, amy or laura not yet

the only really bad thing with this game is the size. The amount of content is amazing. With Beggar you always know that you will get some nice scenes. Anyway Beggar NEEDS to reduce the size its WAY too big.
That's because the game has a lot of content with no being in use, for example in the pictures folder there's the full route images for amy, laura and maria and as you can see in the game these routes aren't implemented yet.
PNG files can't be compressed... unless you convert them to webp (like the game compressed version) its the only way

Dude, don't talk with this people, Mistress_Kixen and Trapezio throw up shit on Beggar every update. The game has 1gb more content and they still say that the original was better and that nonsense that no longer makes any sense. Don't waste time, it's not worth it.
I don't see them as haters, on the contrary they given reasonable reasons why they are dissapointed with the new revamp, i understand them... unfortunately there's no way to change what happened and there is no other choice but to deal with it

Reactions: jaredforks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
will the current cheat mod work or does it need to be updated?
Needs updating. Sorting it out now. Also I see "hide message window" is added in update v0.7.5. So will remove that from mod

When is android moded version going to be uploaded ?
When final version is release and not bug-fixes version. Just a friendly reminder, you can always use Joiplay to play on android

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
MC get to fuck maria one time only, amy or laura not yet

That's because the game has a lot of content with no being in use, for example in the pictures folder there's the full route images for amy, laura and maria and as you can see in the game these routes aren't implemented yet.
PNG files can't be compressed... unless you convert them to webp (like the game compressed version) its the only way

I don't see them as haters, on the contrary they given reasonable reasons why they are dissapointed with the new revamp, i understand them... unfortunately there's no way to change what happened and there is no other choice but to deal with it
I have confessed the reality that it is not possible to stop this revamp and continue the origin. Now I do not want to spend time on complaining and comparing. But one thing is for sure: this revamp is not a stable game, I have faced bugs that only save editor could solve for more than once.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes