Wolverine020

Sep 30, 2019
When I walk into the armory there are two ppl at the till and I can't talk to the guy to buy the saw , no yellow stars at the consoles either so what do I do ?.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It looks like so much content, but...

well, guys sad truth is that you don't fuck neither Maria, nor Amy, nor Laura, nor Maggie, nor Maria's older sister nor her daughter.

Tyna's new quest has no content at all.

You get NOTHING new from Amy, you get a handjob, a blowjob and a titjob from Laura and a scene where Maria flashes her tits. A blowjob from Sarah. Nothing more. NO FUCKING DAMN HOUSE EVENTS.

Main storyline stops when you choose your Mafia. Period.

New Nadine's quest? I guess it's bugged because after beggar gives the figurine the hintsystem tells me to wait for Nadine in my room after 4 am but it doesn't happen anything at all.

Anyway: Nadine's quest and CGs are the old game's.

Anyway: I HATE the new Nesrot.

SO: no NEW sidequests and YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH ANY HOUSE CHARACTER YET. AFTER 1 YEAR AND A HALF. After a DAMN 1 year and a half.

Well done, BoN. Well done, you KING of MILKERS.

This Revamp game is a f u c k i n g damn scam. Period.
I have seen far worse milker games than this one. Milfy City, Rouge Like Evolution, and even sinful Delicacies are far worse in the milking area than this game has even been.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
It looks like so much content, but...

well, guys sad truth is that you don't fuck neither Maria, nor Amy, nor Laura, nor Maggie, nor Maria's older sister nor her daughter.

Tyna's new quest has no content at all.

You get NOTHING new from Amy, you get a handjob, a blowjob and a titjob from Laura and a scene where Maria flashes her tits. A blowjob from Sarah. Nothing more. NO FUCKING DAMN HOUSE EVENTS.

Main storyline stops when you choose your Mafia. Period.

New Nadine's quest? I guess it's bugged because after beggar gives the figurine the hintsystem tells me to wait for Nadine in my room after 4 am but it doesn't happen anything at all.

Anyway: Nadine's quest and CGs are the old game's.

Anyway: I HATE the new Nesrot.

SO: no NEW sidequests and YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH ANY HOUSE CHARACTER YET. AFTER 1 YEAR AND A HALF. After a DAMN 1 year and a half.

Well done, BoN. Well done, you KING of MILKERS.

This Revamp game is a f u c k i n g damn scam. Period.
What a lot of shit. Illogical rage. Do everyone a favor and change the game.

Reactions: JPatrick
Jan 2, 2019
What did you expect? Nothing has changed since I first played the old game's 0.10 update. So why should I change my opinion?

Edit: well, something changed, in fact. BoN scrapped away everything that was good in the old game.
even though its not much its still good that we get atleast any sex scenes. Beggar is a little slow but still its an good update the only bad one in my opinion was the beth one.
What did you expect? Nothing has changed since I first played the old game's 0.10 update. So why should I change my opinion?

Edit: well, something changed, in fact. BoN scrapped away everything that was good in the old game.
the only really bad thing with this game is the size. The amount of content is amazing. With Beggar you always know that you will get some nice scenes. Anyway Beggar NEEDS to reduce the size its WAY too big.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016

:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
One never ceases to be amazed at the stupidities one can read.

Reactions: Snow972

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What a lot of shit. Illogical rage. Do everyone a favor and change the game.
Can I ask did you start with the original game? Most people who have said 'Illogical rage' are the ones who played the original from it's early development and watched it grow only for it to be turned into this.

While not near his level of anger I am also upset with what happened as well for several reasons.

1) Revamped wasn't a revamp but a rewrite.

Many of the older fans of the original when he mentioned Revamp expected him to redo the code of the game to remove the bugs while giving us back what we originally started with bug free. However what we got wasn't a revamp but as mentioned a complete rewrite with barely any of the original content with the couple of updates being a bug ridden mess.

While I will give him credit for improving certain characters and fleshing them out more as pointed out many just wanted the original game left in tact while removing the bugs like he promised.

2) the timing of the Rewrite in the original's life span was horrible

Had BON actually did this near the beginning, or even close to the middle it wouldn't have been so horrible. However the timing of when he did the revamp was when the game was near the end. There was only a few updates needed to finish the main story line and for it to be done. For me personally it was where he choose to write it rather than when that pissed me off.

For me I was hoping for the Lucy storyline to be finished up and when BON had finally gotten to the part when it showed Lucy about to get some content he upped and decided to write the entire game. That for me along with the original promise not being kept was what got me upset.

There are a lot more reasons I could list why some people are raging and upset but I will leave it here. I personally stick with the game despite all this because like a couple of others I played it since the very first release several years ago, and despite having to wait even longer for the Lucy content (assuming we will get any at all) I want to see where this rewrite goes as do many of the others who gripe but stick around instead of abandon ship.

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
All fixes released from Beggar of Net to fix the missing files and stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahhhh tnx Z4IKO!!! i thought there was some files missing, i had the antena bug but with this it work just fine :)

good thing i checked before posting another bug report, the thread is already flooded with them :p

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes