Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yo man, I don't know, but all I know is this update's a big one, really. I think I'm not half the update, but I've seen content with:
* Maria, Maria's Older Sister & her daughter.
* Laura.
* Isabel (the maid that Maria fires at the start of the game) - she has a complete storyline.
* Mafias.
** Dragunovs (Russian Mafia) - story content.
** Triads (Chinese Mafia) - story content and one scene (by now, as I'm not finished with the update).
* Some images with Joanna.
* Some images with Sarah (I think there's more content but I not got it yet).
* Some images with Maggie (the aunt).

- Also, now the story tells a lot of the backstory of your character and shit.
- I think there's another scenes with the Triads but I'm not so sure.
- I think I've read somewhere that this update will add more content to Amy, but I could've dreamt it.
- I also think there's content with Lucy (biological mother) as there's some files audio files starting with her name.
It looks like so much content, but...

well, guys sad truth is that you don't fuck neither Maria, nor Amy, nor Laura, nor Maggie, nor Maria's older sister nor her daughter.

Tyna's new quest has no content at all.

You get NOTHING new from Amy, you get a handjob, a blowjob and a titjob from Laura and a scene where Maria flashes her tits. A blowjob from Sarah. Nothing more. NO FUCKING DAMN HOUSE EVENTS.

Main storyline stops when you choose your Mafia. Period.

New Nadine's quest? I guess it's bugged because after beggar gives the figurine the hintsystem tells me to wait for Nadine in my room after 4 am but it doesn't happen anything at all.

Anyway: Nadine's quest and CGs are the old game's.

Anyway: I HATE the new Nesrot.

SO: no NEW sidequests and YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH ANY HOUSE CHARACTER YET. AFTER 1 YEAR AND A HALF. After a DAMN 1 year and a half.

Well done, BoN. Well done, you KING of MILKERS.

This Revamp game is a f u c k i n g damn scam. Period.

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017

well, guys sad truth is that you don't fuck neither Maria, nor Amy, nor Laura, nor Maggie, nor Maria's older sister nor her daughter.

You get NOTHING new from Amy, you get a handjob, a blowjob and a titjob from Laura and a scene where Maria flashes her tits. A blowjob from Sarah. Nothing more. NO FUCKING DAMN HOUSE EVENTS.

New Nadine's quest? I guess it's bugged because after beggar gives the figurine the hintsystem tells me to wait for Nadine in my room after 4 am but it doesn't happen anything at all.

SO: no NEW sidequests and YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH ANY HOUSE CHARACTER YET. AFTER 1 YEAR AND A HALF. After a DAMN 1 year and a half.

Try milfy city you'll actually know what milking really is

2dox

May 15, 2019

oh, time to play in original MNL :cry:

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes