nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
I noticed when i looked up Isabel and the mafia address they all say New Neighborhood 1, i presume that's a bug as i can't remember exactly but i'm pretty sure Isabel's address is in one of the new areas.

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
Where is Claressas room? Every other room on the list has a circle in it, I have done three, none for Clarissa.
I had that problem too, i think its a time related issue and if you start doing that job too late in the day it bugs out. i just reloaded my save and did that job at an earlier time and everything was fine

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Do you think there will be extra content for this version like for example the story of Tyna and Isabel? I'd love to.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Laura's bath scene completely freezes up the game.
I'm guessing theres something wrong with the video file since I swapped it for another video just to progress .

Last edited:

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
Hi folks, I seem to be stuck.

There was a phone call from either Marcus or Morgan about a game. I rushed home, dad received a phone call. Then my quest helper stuck on "Go to your room an change your clothes". It doesn't matter if I change my clothes. I can't enter the Dragunov office and I can't seem to find the dad. What is the next move?

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
You guys just need to save often and reload saves when these little bugs pop up fixes it pretty much most the time. Like a little due diligence lads ffs.
Hi folks, I seem to be stuck.

There was a phone call from either Marcus or Morgan about a game. I rushed home, dad received a phone call. Then my quest helper stuck on "Go to your room an change your clothes". It doesn't matter if I change my clothes. I can't enter the Dragunov office and I can't seem to find the dad. What is the next move?

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Yo, guys, my game brokes when Laura enters the shower, anyone has this problem? When she's with the dildo

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Any Changelog information ?
Yo man, I don't know, but all I know is this update's a big one, really. I think I'm not half the update, but I've seen content with:
* Maria, Maria's Older Sister & her daughter.
* Laura.
* Isabel (the maid that Maria fires at the start of the game) - she has a complete storyline.
* Mafias.
** Dragunovs (Russian Mafia) - story content.
** Triads (Chinese Mafia) - story content and one scene (by now, as I'm not finished with the update).
* Some images with Joanna.
* Some images with Sarah (I think there's more content but I not got it yet).
* Some images with Maggie (the aunt).

- Also, now the story tells a lot of the backstory of your character and shit.
- I think there's another scenes with the Triads but I'm not so sure.
- I think I've read somewhere that this update will add more content to Amy, but I could've dreamt it.
- I also think there's content with Lucy (biological mother) as there's some files audio files starting with her name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lockheed
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes