Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
All fixes released from Beggar of Net to fix the missing files and stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahhhh tnx Z4IKO!!! i thought there was some files missing, i had the antena bug but with this it work just fine :)

good thing i checked before posting another bug report, the thread is already flooded with them :p

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
Can I ask did you start with the original game? Most people who have said 'Illogical rage' are the ones who played the original from it's early development and watched it grow only for it to be turned into this.

While not near his level of anger I am also upset with what happened as well for several reasons.

1) Revamped wasn't a revamp but a rewrite.

Many of the older fans of the original when he mentioned Revamp expected him to redo the code of the game to remove the bugs while giving us back what we originally started with bug free. However what we got wasn't a revamp but as mentioned a complete rewrite with barely any of the original content with the couple of updates being a bug ridden mess.

While I will give him credit for improving certain characters and fleshing them out more as pointed out many just wanted the original game left in tact while removing the bugs like he promised.

2) the timing of the Rewrite in the original's life span was horrible

Had BON actually did this near the beginning, or even close to the middle it wouldn't have been so horrible. However the timing of when he did the revamp was when the game was near the end. There was only a few updates needed to finish the main story line and for it to be done. For me personally it was where he choose to write it rather than when that pissed me off.

For me I was hoping for the Lucy storyline to be finished up and when BON had finally gotten to the part when it showed Lucy about to get some content he upped and decided to write the entire game. That for me along with the original promise not being kept was what got me upset.

There are a lot more reasons I could list why some people are raging and upset but I will leave it here. I personally stick with the game despite all this because like a couple of others I played it since the very first release several years ago, and despite having to wait even longer for the Lucy content (assuming we will get any at all) I want to see where this rewrite goes as do many of the others who gripe but stick around instead of abandon ship.
Dude, you have given this game 1 star. With that, you don't have any kind of credibility. Sorry.
Note. The revamp is better in all respects.

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
Dude, you have given this game 1 star. With that, you don't have any kind of credibility. Sorry.
Note. The revamp is better in all respects.
Dude, don't talk with this people, Mistress_Kixen and Trapezio throw up shit on Beggar every update. The game has 1gb more content and they still say that the original was better and that nonsense that no longer makes any sense. Don't waste time, it's not worth it.

Mar 28, 2019
Talking about recent updates:
1. Dating system is terrible:
In the original MNL, dating is just making choices about places/transportation/drink... Now you had to find 4 places and complete some mini-games. After 10-20+ dates, you have seen all scenes, and you can only find it boring and waste of time.
And now with the clicking bubbles mini-game, where is the point for finding magazines before?
2. Main story with boxes:
I cannot remember when main story started to include pushing boxes... But it seems like this is included in every update this year. Rushing to a place, pushing boxes, pushing boxes again... I would prefer the main story tasks as dialog options.

I just started the new update, but a bug stopped me from progressing.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
Talking about recent updates:
1. Dating system is terrible:
In the original MNL, dating is just making choices about places/transportation/drink... Now you had to find 4 places and complete some mini-games. After 10-20+ dates, you can only find it boring and waste of time. At the same time, BoN did not add dialog for first sex/anal sex scenes like he did before.
2. Main story with boxes:
I cannot remember when main story started to include pushing boxes... But it seems like this is included in every update this year. Rushing to a place, pushing boxes... I would prefer the main story tasks as dialog options.

I just started the new update, but a bug stopped me from progressing.
With new graphics after many updates, now I tend to treat the revamp as a totally different game from the origin. But I really felt upset to spend an hour or 2 on dating after finishing main story. To be honest, our time is precious. The only solution is using save editor.
What I could not forget are scenes like Maria & Dad. Yes, they are reasonable, but also not what many fans wanted.
BoN did not make his promise to make this revamp a more stable version, OK. And now he is going to break another promise to finish the revamp and start MNL2 as planned. After delays/SaH/Nescrot new images, now the main story is still far from breaking with Jack. That is many people complained about.

Last edited:

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Someone can help me i cant find or buy the saw already tried everything restart the game the save and i cant take the mechanical saw in the armory in old town has nothing to do...

Mar 28, 2019
Good points about the revamp:
1. Special dialog at the first sex/anal sex with virgins:
In the origin, nothing happened when you unlocked these scenes. And BoN did not mention whether Carol/Brenda were virgins. Now we have these in the revamp, which is finally reasonable. However, as I mentioned, he did not make these for Daisy/Beth, maybe because they are not virgins?

For No.2, I may update later. Probably...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Good points about the revamp:
1. Special dialog at the first sex/anal sex with virgins:
In the origin, nothing happened when you unlocked these scenes. And BoN did not mention whether Carol/Brenda were virgins. Now we have these in the revamp, which is finally reasonable. However, as I mentioned, he did not make these for Daisy/Beth, maybe because they are not virgins?

For No.2, I may update later. Probably...
While with Brenda I could agree with you on this, I can't completely say the same with Carol. When you do the assignment with her and it gets to the graphic parts of the book Carol explains to Mike/Tommy that she was so into her studies that she never did any type of dating as well as never even kissed a dude before him. So while not having her say it up front that it does give the air that she would be a virgin seeing as it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for her to sleep with someone before kissing them.

spike567

Jun 15, 2017
[QUOTE = "Satimosxxx, publicación: 3740181, miembro: 2068805"]
Hombre, ¿puedes ayudarme? no puedo encontrar la sierra mecánica en la armería, no tengo ninguna acción para tomarla ...
[/CITAR]
amigo se debe comprar en old quarter

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes