Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What is the difference between this and My new life with abandoned tag?
There are far too many to list without it being an essay so I will just list three major ones.

1) This version is far less buggy than the abandoned version
2) The Abandoned version in terms of completed quests with the main family is finished while this version is still going.
3) This version has a quest tracker something the original didn't have but desperately needed.

Jun 18, 2020
Here is a copy of the walkthrough of what you need to do. when you get to the part where it you and daisy confront Christian and it give you the options of what to do with the drinks just switch the drinks and you will get the best outcome.

Drinking the drink yourself will result in you saving Sarah but you end up getting the short end of the stick due to Christian taking a pic where he has his dick in your face when you knocked out, and throwing the drink out results in Christian getting himself a piece of Sarah's fat ass. View attachment 757987
Hey bruh, does it exist a full game walkthrough? I used to have one made by this Kertug guy for the older version of the game, but I can't find for the Revamp. If you have, help me out man.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hey bruh, does it exist a full game walkthrough? I used to have one made by this Kertug guy for the older version of the game, but I can't find for the Revamp. If you have, help me out man.
The same walkthrough is valid for the party event in this version as well. In fact that was the same walkthrough for it. As for what you need to do to save sarah the main key parts are the following.

1) make sure you lock Christian in the shitter when the time comes
2) switch the drinks when you confront him with Daisy.

you can also save Sarah by drinking the spiked drink however you won't get the sex scene with Sarah.

However if you want to see Sarah's fat ass get fucked by Christian just throw out the drink and the ending will show him popping Sarah's cherry.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
Did you edited your save like changing variables or anything ?
Only the garage quest one, i unmarked a variable, and marked the next, but thats doesn't change their quests, I'm talking about the sex scenes, there is sex scenes with them? cause in the archive there a lot of it. If the garage quest bugged my game i'll start another one.

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
Hello everyone. I don't know if it's a topic already discussed, since forgive me.

I'm having trouble getting ahead of the story, after handing Sarah the 11th letter of Tinymon, when Joanna calls the MC to the party. The screen freezes with her dancing and never leaves. I've pressed all the buttons, and nothing. What to do in this case?

Note: I'm playing without mod and without cheat.
i've encounter that bug sometime ago if restarting the game and ended the same bug that freezes the video try deleting the video file temporarily and play the game it will skip the video and continue to the next scene

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
There are no intercourse scenes with Amy in this version.
Just saw the pictures, there's tons pictures of sex intercourse with her, from BJ, threesome 2M1F to Vaginal creampie sex. But I'm not playing that far yet, so dunno if it just archive for future update or you're also not reach that scene yet.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't there used to be a way to increase the character's movement?
Yes, but requires cheat mod. After installing it, in the game, press W -> select Cheat -> Movement Speed -> 3 selection Normal, Athlete, (the)Flash mode.

Reactions: otranu

OnetrickG

Aug 7, 2020
New to this game but how do you change from your school uniform when you have to go to Dragunov's pub after you saved Amy? Cant seem to find any manual way to change this currently and i've tried to use the clothes thats in the item menu also but nothing happens :/

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
New to this game but how do you change from your school uniform when you have to go to Dragunov's pub after you saved Amy? Cant seem to find any manual way to change this currently and i've tried to use the clothes thats in the item menu also but nothing happens :/
You go to your room and next to closet there is shirt icon. Click on it.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes