Ggwpnubb

May 18, 2020
Anyone know where the place is when you go yo the game store, and u ask for a pc then the guy asks to get the video ? Where's it located at ?

Last edited:

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Is Carol dating bugged? I've completed like 15 dates with her and it still says complete 4 dates. All ended with kiss which meant success before (story progressed).
If its bugged do we know the value to change in the save to progress?
I'm using the cheat mod, so I know the relationship is 400 currently and doesnt seem to go up higher.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I remember this game, or at least the older version. Whats new with one? New animations, Story, Characters?

Im not sure I would replay the same old game again even if it looks or animates better as well, not much new ive not seen before. Still it was a good game alright even in older format - by the way is this version caught up to the old one yet. I might give it a go when it does so every update like so many other players im hyped for new stuff as I dare say most of this versions players are ones who have been spoiler free from not having played the older one.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I remember this game, or at least the older version. Whats new with one? New animations, Story, Characters?

Im not sure I would replay the same old game again even if it looks or animates better as well, not much new ive not seen before. Still it was a good game alright even in older format - by the way is this version caught up to the old one yet. I might give it a go when it does so every update like so many other players im hyped for new stuff as I dare say most of this versions players are ones who have been spoiler free from not having played the older one.
The flow of the game is totally different. Its somewhat more linear, but I think its a good thing in this case. Also its less grindy. Every girl has a short quest before you can bone them. It doesnt have everything the old version had (for example Amy, Sarah, Laura is mostly missing, they are only part of the main quest with a few scenes), but has some extra scenes, a pretty good dating system for certain girls.

I think even if you played the old one this one is worth it.

Reactions: Skode

Ggwpnubb

May 18, 2020
I have a few questions: first, are we able to get latest versions or is that only for patreons? Second, how do I do Lizzy McGreen's quest? Thirdly, Does this version have little content? lastly, are we able to initiate anythign with Sarah or does it all stop after she 'awakens'?. In the ripped Images files, do we have access to all of that ingame?
Did you find out where to find the videos on lizzies quest ? Like to find the video to get pc from the game store?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The ending of the main quest probably needs to be slightly rolled back, forcing you to choose only one of the several factions will probably mean a lot of extra work for the dev (to create individual content for each path chosen). And at the same time will force users to miss a lot of content what would be a shame.

ainz1234

Jun 11, 2019
please Help.
Beth Quest
the Book on Phone Say "go to Beth House At night"

but I can't enter the fence of his house in #2 High Neighborhood west.

is this a bug ?

Reactions: komii1412

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yo,
Markus -> #5 Old Quarters
Daisy -> #1 High Neighborhood

You can always look into the "Book of Faces" (W on keyboard) then the person you're looking for.
gl hf
Thank you!! I tried that. It doesn't show where she lives.

Revisor

Feb 28, 2018
Where do I put my shoes so that I can sneak up to catch Laura on the pc cuz I've been clicking everywhere for 20 mins

Ggwpnubb

May 18, 2020
im stuck on main quest "go to your rooom and change clothes" lol. I changed and nothing happened? Do I have to buy diff clothes?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes