• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
When I went to morgans house, he was just sleeping..

Btw, do you know if sarahs quest is done? it says that i need to find more hidden packages. And by chance do you know where they all are?
Do you see Tommy change to casual clothes? i dont remember exactly but after come home >> floor 2 to see Dad on call >> go to room change clothes >> see Morgan, use blueface on him or main quest.

Sarah is not finished in this update, she is done when you dont receive any text from Necsrot (idk his name) to find package, just ignore her.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Do you see Tommy change to casual clothes? i dont remember exactly but after come home >> floor 2 to see Dad on call >> go to room change clothes >> see Morgan, use blueface on him or main quest.

Sarah is not finished in this update, she is done when you dont receive any text from Necsrot (idk his name) to find package, just ignore her.
All I remember was that I was at that pub, and then I got a call from morgan that there was some kind of boxing match, and then a timer started, I pressed w to get to the car, I went up the staires, saw the scene with dad talking to a chick named maggie, walked to my room, already had casual clothing on. and after that nothing happend.

Do you by chance have a save?

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
All I remember was that I was at that pub, and then I got a call from morgan that there was some kind of boxing match, and then a timer started, I pressed w to get to the car, I went up the staires, saw the scene with dad talking to a chick named maggie, walked to my room, already had casual clothing on. and after that nothing happend.

Do you by chance have a save?
go down at the living room fist to trigger the event if you see tommy dad at the stares just head to his room to change cloth and back down to living room and the new maid enter and follow her fast to the kitchen...
just for precaution might i ask you if you did encounter his stepmom earlier that day its one of the trigger for the event for the next morning when he wake-up.

Mr. Wick

Jun 16, 2019
Help. Stuck and can't advance. Quest says to enter the air vents at school. I enter and nothing is there except for a heart. Anyone have suggestions? Screenshot_20200810-073750.png

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
guys this is best game in my opinion u see in this games girls needs more scenes like pam,nadian,daisy,sandra,amy need some love too in school and mc bedroom action it has very few scene and girls need to be forward...... u see there is scene with sandra in pricinpals office blowjob,she was damn straight what she wanted it was so hot that my beast awaken 3rd time an i was like ng damnnn.she own that dick that time.....
also there are people who talk shit in review how it should be....(just stop it,Go get some help)...... in my opinion bon is man of culture he know what we want,just stop complaining and go support bon in petrion...bon is the best because he is the top devlouper who upload update in 1.1 month unlike some who take year or half year to upload unless he on holiday he is hardworking guy he needs more positive review to cheer him more......

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Sorry, but I need help again. Book of Faces says to go to Beth's house at night. But it doesn't say where she lives, so where does she live? Also, there is an exclamation mark above the bathroom on the left in the recess area, but won't let me enter. How do I do that? Thanks!

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes