Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
thank you for this, and do you know how to trigger beth and daisy or sharon and alison?
just keep using face book for quest it will show you what quest available from home page and school page just click the ? for the hint. if no quest available in home page it will just say focus in school, if all done at school quest it will just say focus on family.
the quest line is so linear that you don't have to jump other individual quest it will just unlock by doing school and family quest

Reactions: valensk

Jright001

May 26, 2020
What's the Name of the music before you even start the game? I have this stuck in my head and I going insane trying to figure it out

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
perfect thank you for the port
the only problem is not being able to change clothes after seeing the father in the hall
there is no way to advance the main story
Cheat Mod doesn't affect any triggers related to that problem, it cannot be the mod at fault. Send me your save and I will look at it if you like.

yo i downloaded the mod and put it in the games archive and checked if everything was up to date but i still dont see the mod menu i just started.
Extract the zip and you would get a "www" folder. Copy and paste to game directory where "Game.exe" is located. Overwriting the "www" folder that is located in the game directory with the mod "www" folder. Press "W" key for phone and the cheat menu should be located there.

Last edited:

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
walkthrough? please
have you ever read the post above? just use you phone and use book of face apps all hints are there. if your wandering where's the phone its in the inventory. or use W or PgDn button on keyboard.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
sorry hahaha now im stuck literally in bed the mc cant move its the scene with the stepmom and daughter how do i fix?

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
sorry hahaha now im stuck literally in bed the mc cant move its the scene with the stepmom and daughter how do i fix?
well if the mc stuck use the bug fix using W or PgDn and activate player stuck for no-clipping means you can go through walls and object

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
well if the mc stuck use the bug fix using W or PgDn and activate player stuck for no-clipping means you can go through walls and object
i fixed it yesterday and for anyone with similar issues in the future know its because you have to do skill after resistance at jet otherwise you will be stuck

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes