chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone know which file is the dialogue one, I want to change some spanish words and also finish translating the english one's they put there too.The spanish ain't bad but there's certain words that you could get better LOL and also extra words that they forgot to remove.

MaxMixwell

Apr 13, 2020
Hey so I encountered a game with similar models to this one but i forgot the name of it... Anyone may know what game im talking about? Its seriously killing me not remembering it...

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
EDIT: I actually was able to find the answer in the thread. Ignore my question. Seems like it is a bug, according to earlier replies.

Hey guys. I was wondering if this exclamation mark is anything, or if it's a bug. For a reference, I have done all of the school quests. The main quest is after I finished the first job with the Triads (where I take pictures of the councilmen in the massage parlor). I attached a screenshot of it, and also a save file.

My New Life.png

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Mar 28, 2019
Just play it if you have curiosity to see the old story. But i don't see any reason, because all the old content will be added at revamp and re-written.
I bet old graphics abandoned still worth a try, like I am still looking for the Sandra/Christian scene before 1.5, but no one keeps it on cloud.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
I bet old graphics abandoned still worth a try, like I am still looking for the Sandra/Christian scene before 1.5, but no one keeps it on cloud.
well i think the old version graphic dont change too much but the old version still good cuz you have a lot of cgs the new one dont have history from chloe and other gang members (trans contents) and the cgs from sandra/christian i think you can see them in the CG pack from the old version...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i keep it for now because of the scenes that are yet to be added in the revamp version
I think it's worth playing because the story is really different. I'm personally still mostly playing the old version as there are a lot of paths and little things you can miss and I haven't gone through all of them yet. But once I'm done I'll switch. The old version can have a lot of issues though and if you miss some small things you can miss some cool scenes, so I mess with the variables and switches a lot; so if you're not good with messing with RPGM variables and switches you might not want to play it.

I've only played a couple hours of this version but from what I've seen they're very different games.

Reactions: NyuNyu

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, I know this game is a revamp, but I never played the other game, so I don't know what's new, and what's being carried over. In this game, at a certain point it says that the MC can now fight off Sarah's suitors, but other than the party with Christian, I never saw any moment where I needed to fight off any suitors. It also mentions at some point that you can now increase her sub stat, but that it also makes her vulnerable to others. Are these things that have yet to be implemented from the last game, or are these new features that haven't been implemented yet? Or have they already been implemented, and I somehow never saw it?

P.S.: In the gallery mod, I see some extra scenes, in particular with Sarah. Am I safe to assume that these scenes are from the last game, and they have yet to be carried over to this game?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes