NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
I think it's worth playing because the story is really different. I'm personally still mostly playing the old version as there are a lot of paths and little things you can miss and I haven't gone through all of them yet. But once I'm done I'll switch. The old version can have a lot of issues though and if you miss some small things you can miss some cool scenes, so I mess with the variables and switches a lot; so if you're not good with messing with RPGM variables and switches you might not want to play it.

I've only played a couple hours of this version but from what I've seen they're very different games.
i'm glad the timer on some quest hasn't been added into the revamp yes some quest have a timer but it ain't a "you miss out on this scene" timer just a back to start and try again situation

Reactions: yoyomistro

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Much more content is planned for Revamp than for the old original game.

I think the MNLR updates will run until part of next year. (my opnion)

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
so if you play with incest patch you will get more scenes right ? cuz i will play with incest patch from zero

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Few bugs I found :
The hornet garage mission of delivering the vehicle gets stuck in a loop, the delivery circle also doesn't disappear

Locked doors open with girls inside them, not game breaking but disturb the immersion

Calling the single father unlocks a scene with the blonde daughter before the story has progressed in the babysitting job

Mar 28, 2019
well i think the old version graphic dont change too much but the old version still good cuz you have a lot of cgs the new one dont have history from chloe and other gang members (trans contents) and the cgs from sandra/christian i think you can see them in the CG pack from the old version...
Yes, but I want to see dialogs.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Much more content is planned for Revamp than for the old original game.

I think the MNLR updates will run until part of next year. (my opnion)
Which is awesome, as the old game already has a ton of great content. I think I'm only 3/4 through, I stopped playing for a couple years but I've played about 20 hours this summer using warping/clock changing to save a bunch of time and I'm still not done. Then I'm also gonna edit the switches and variables so I can see all the alternate mafia content once I'm done.

Few bugs I found :
The hornet garage mission of delivering the vehicle gets stuck in a loop, the delivery circle also doesn't disappear

Locked doors open with girls inside them, not game breaking but disturb the immersion

Calling the single father unlocks a scene with the blonde daughter before the story has progressed in the babysitting job
Thanks for the list. I'm not gonna play this game for a while, but I can take a look at those hopefully in a few weeks.

Yes, but I want to see dialogs.
Yea, it's absolutely worth playing the old game. As I said I've only played this version for a couple hours but the story is very different from what I've seen. Honestly the old version is 3x bigger than most "complete" games on here.

Bibabuzzel

Nov 15, 2019
Had the same issue. But for me it worked when going there exactly at 12pm. Then I could work on attend store for three times, and proceed to the next mechanics course.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
i downloaded gallery mod and in gallery mod we have so much unrepeatable scenes with sarah maria and amy but i didnt get this scenes when i play main story.do i need incest patch for it ?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes