lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
can someone post saves file for every update, i wanna start new game but i dont start from begining,cause i did play but lost my save.. i wanna start , for example , from ending of v0.001.5 , pls help guys

Reactions: chicho1958

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
can someone post saves file for every update, i wanna start new game but i dont start from begining,cause i did play but lost my save.. i wanna start , for example , from ending of v0.001.5 , pls help guys
Use search button saves are posted in this thread before

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
here are mine.there's bunch them,don't know which one you looking for since i started with this version,never played the other ones,23-24-2 aint mine just wanted check those out

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
Yes main line quest, Morgan called for that match. I tried changing clothes for every hour and going to living room but it didn't trigger the event, btw I'm done with school side quests only left with main story
as I recall after morgan call the mc got a minute to get back the house the he go to living room then he overheard his father talking at the 2nd floor at the stair. then got to room to change to underwear then back to living room. if you got that right a fast slip to the kitchen for the new maid scene. as you said earlier, have you encounter Maria earlier that day? to fix this try loading earlier save before then and don't skip time after the Russian quest must be a time related bug

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes