Harkth

Aug 6, 2018
crippling fps in title screen, any help?

Edit: nvm didn't search the threads thoroughly, this fix it
delete the saves that come with the game. always works for me.
if you have a backup of your save (from the revamp not from other version) paste it in the new folder and it should work

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrecker

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
wtf man :(
spoiler pics usually are teases but this :(
im thinking he gonna show each gang member assassination because of our choice

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
anyone know how to remove popularity from YouTV? At the beginning of the game, I cheated and now on the mission to get the computer, Lizzy thinks I'm famous. This bugs the game

BDI

May 23, 2017
anyone know how to remove popularity from YouTV? At the beginning of the game, I cheated and now on the mission to get the computer, Lizzy thinks I'm famous. This bugs the game
It looks like you will either have to un-do whatever cheat you did OR, restart the game and only use one of the mods for cheating.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
It looks like you will either have to un-do whatever cheat you did OR, restart the game and only use one of the mods for cheating.
Do you know how to undo it? There is no such option in the menu

// are there any lizzy mc green missions?

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

BDI

May 23, 2017

I don't know what cheat that you used to it in the first place and, no, there is no more Lizzy in this build.It looks like you are not too far into the game and it might be easier to start over.You also could use RPGMakerSave edit to go into your save and un-click youtube famoso and/or youtube conocido,if you don,t have the savemaker, start over as you are only about a little over one week in, and DO NOT click the option to give you to make you a utube hero!

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
wait isnt the lizzy route unfinished? cause i reached the part where i got the computer but when i go back to the store it says not available in current update

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
wait isnt the lizzy route unfinished? cause i reached the part where i got the computer but when i go back to the store it says not available in current update
yep,gotta wait,i'm doing all the chicks quests and male quests leaving main for last,done with school,and gotta say damm this game is long if you doing all and some challenging quests

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

if you still haven't figured it out, try this cheat menu click 1 and on variables just click back on main quests

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes