Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
What's with this incest patch? I thought they changed Maria into his real mom. But its still step-mom? Who is the real mother?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Here a Walktrough for the party is not made by me was made by another forum member Credits to "Kertug"
appreciate the answer,but found out myself on how to do it,but still appreciate the help for answering,was easier than i thought,no wonder they say to save before,gave me good chance to see it all and bang them all too lol

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
Hey friends
I'm a new guy here. So pls tell me some tips. Actuall, I dont even how to install PC version. When I extract compressed version and play, I cant save or choose option. I cant do anything. When I quit the game, I have to start from very beginning again. Pls help me guys

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey friends
I'm a new guy here. So pls tell me some tips. Actuall, I dont even how to install PC version. When I extract compressed version and play, I cant save or choose option. I cant do anything. When I quit the game, I have to start from very beginning again. Pls help me guys
you get option save when you wake up,also right click mouse and don't know for android,also there a mod whick comes in handy because of teleport for some time limit quests,you gonna be asking a lot question so just ask,i'll try help,not done with game yet but will help with what ever I can.

Reactions: Hyorin

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
you get option save when you wake up,also right click mouse and don't know for android,also there a mod whick comes in handy because of teleport for some time limit quests,you gonna be asking a lot question so just ask,i'll try help,not done with game yet but will help with what ever I can.
Thanks bro.
I'm not familiar with these types. I dont see .exe. So I open Game file (photp below).
If i want to cheap, how can I use mod. Where do i need to place the file or data or something. Although I read the threads, i dont get it. Bcux they talk about save data and previous version. And there are many premise about using mod. So i am new and i dont have any save data. Pls give me tips

Sry about photo resolution

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
I click and enter option. But I cant quit the option unless i choose to do something like load save file. If i dont do like that, i have to choose End Game option to quit the option menu. Something is wrong

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks bro.
I'm not familiar with these types. I dont see .exe. So I open Game file (photp below).
If i want to cheap, how can I use mod. Where do i need to place the file or data or something. Although I read the threads, i dont get it. Bcux they talk about save data and previous version. And there are many premise about using mod. So i am new and i dont have any save data. Pls give me tips

Ok little grasshopper I'll guide you threw the path.I personally use 2 cheats,1 is a mod and the other is to change variables while you play,the mod just put files where they belong there're inside the www folder and replace them,if you use controller which i do click r1 to bring up menu,dont touch the bug option unless you cant move then when you moved lock it up again,the other cheat you have 4 files the document and exe go inside where your exe is and other 2 go into plugins,click on 1st exe 1 time and you see quick window pop up then deleite that file with the document one,leave the 2plugins file,in game click number 1 and you see box pop top left corner I strongly suggest use only money,variables,items,and IGNORE null files.Use a controller if you have 1 because i dont know whick key is to pop up the mod menu if you dont understand i'll send you a save from start with money,items.The 2 cheats I'm sending you are NOT mine I don't want credit for something that isnt mine.Let me know if you dont understand anything,sometimes I dont understand it myself.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I click and enter option. But I cant quit the option unless i choose to do something like load save file. If i dont do like that, i have to choose End Game option to quit the option menu. Something is wrong
right click mouse to leave menu or circle if you using controller
I'm uploading my full game with both cheats to MEGA in case you don't understand how to install cheats I sent to you, with saves but those saves(23-24)were there already,but I suggest start from beginning and don't even know how to send link but i'll figure it out if you need it

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks bro.

there my game with both cheats,click w for one of them and 1 for the other,let me know if you dont understand how to use,the teleport get use to it will save you tons time

blackprinzz

Sep 18, 2017
who's quest line was that? was it the main family quest? or did morgan call for the MC to watch UFC match?
Yes main line quest, Morgan called for that match. I tried changing clothes for every hour and going to living room but it didn't trigger the event, btw I'm done with school side quests only left with main story

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes