IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
When is the next update coming out? And pls don't show the death scene of every gang member I feel bad already just by looking at the spoilers

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
if you still haven't figured it out, try this cheat menu click 1 and on variables just click back on main quests
I figured it out. You have to go to the game store, then to the old quarter park. Go back to the store. Then click on the computer in your own room. I have not found a description of this mission; / Cheat does't bother you at all.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I figured it out. You have to go to the game store, then to the old quarter park. Go back to the store. Then click on the computer in your own room. I have not found a description of this mission; / Cheat does't bother you at all.
thought you wanted to remove that quest,but ok glad you figured it out and no more quests there till new update,let me know if you get stuck,i'm pretty much advance in game,done almost all girls and guys quests and doing the russian quest now

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So sad to see such a hot piece of ass get killed off so soon. I am wondering if it is just her, or will it be one from each of the gangs depending on how you choose. Either way this saddens me more than Derek getting his ticket punched seeing as he got it due to acting like an idiot.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
So sad to see such a hot piece of ass get killed off so soon. I am wondering if it is just her, or will it be one from each of the gangs depending on how you choose. Either way this saddens me more than Derek getting his ticket punched seeing as he got it due to acting like an idiot.
Each gang will lost a woman, depends of our choice. Well, i saved Nina's sister.

EDIT: And i will be really pissed if BoN have no balls to kills those girls.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Each gang will lost a woman, depends of our choice. Well, i saved Nina's sister.

EDIT: And i will be really pissed if BoN have no balls to kills those girls.
I actually looked down further through the thread after making said post and when I saw the Nina death I kind of figured this was the case. While I think this decision does make the choices more critical than the original seeing as the only real consequence we saw was the MC getting beaten by Warren's mafia if you choose one of the others vs here were the girls lose their lives respectively if you don't choose to save them, Something tells me there will be quite a few people who won't take this one all that well.

Me personally while as I said it saddens me to see it happen I am staying with this ship until it either (A) runs its course and is completely or (B) it is abandoned.

Edit: I remember sometime ago BON did something similar like this with the original where he was going to make Amy, Laura, Maria, and Lucy gang exclusives (Amy: Nesrot, Laura: Warren, Maria: Nina, Lucy: Chang) respectively however, when BON did a poll to see if players wanted this they were very vocal how they didn't want this, and BON eventually scrapped the idea. So to be honest if BON decides to go against this for similar reasons I wouldn't be too surprised.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I remember that in the original choosing a mafia was already a challenge for me, now it's sad AF
I hope that beggar compensates us for the fs with more meat
Yeah was hard to make a decision,well excluding warren just want get hands on cristian,but for other 3 was easy picked nestor because he helped me also more gameplay with him too,but damm decisions like that makes you think

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah was hard to make a decision,well excluding warren just want get hands on cristian,but for other 3 was easy picked nestor because he helped me also more gameplay with him too,but damm decisions like that makes you think
Indeed seeing as the worst you could get in that was a beat down from Warren and his crew as well as a beating from your dad if you choose any of the other three gangs. Or an ass kicking from Nesrot if you choose warren's gang however in this the consequences are far worse.

But to be honest for this one for fucking sake you if you wanted to fuck one of the 4 girls you can exclude the chinese mafia seeing as you got balls deep into the girl who would be getting a bullet in her head.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Indeed seeing as the worst you could get in that was a beat down from Warren and his crew as well as a beating from your dad if you choose any of the other three gangs. Or an ass kicking from Nesrot if you choose warren's gang however in this the consequences are far worse.

But to be honest for this one for fucking sake you if you wanted to fuck one of the 4 girls you can exclude the chinese mafia seeing as you got balls deep into the girl who would be getting a bullet in her head.
But it all comes to same dev gonna have to make more storyline for each choice,game gonna be very long and gonna take as long to make it too,o well still have a lot more games to play,was playing the first release to see what happen after choices but stop just on 3rd day got bored,everything different

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There will another options for save all girls.
Good thing got saves before all that,been saving for each quest and just overwriting them,but only got like 12 saves because when i started saving was already ahead of game but still good,and thx for heads up good to know we can save them all,still a lot banging to do

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
To be honest I am not surprised that this option was going to come. Case to be honest with you I don't think it would have gone over well with some if you could only save one while letting the others die.
100% with you,kinda killed the fun I was having and hard time to finish all the girls and quests and when the question pop,just took all of it with 1 scoop,so much to do.And also doesn't make sense because he gonna have to make story for all,depending who you choose,easier just to keep them all and let that bitch cop get'em a different way.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes