blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have a walktrought for the game? i know that i should follow the tips from the phone but the problem is that the phone is giving me no tips at all for the mom/sisters, i can only practice with the library chick or follow the youtube path, do i have to complete these path first or i'm missing something?

Reactions: chicho1958

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have a walktrought for the game? i know that i should follow the tips from the phone but the problem is that the phone is giving me no tips at all for the mom/sisters, i can only practice with the library chick or follow the youtube path, do i have to complete these path first or i'm missing something?
Seeing as the info was put into the phone unlike the original there is no walkthrough made for this game which to be honest is a shame seeing as some of the tips are very vague, and at least one of them I can think of is actually incorrect.

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
There will another options for save all girls.
Yes that's what i thought bro maybe in the future updates there maybe a leverage to blackmail Lady cop so that no gang member dies....it's just our theories who knows what beggar is planning to do with the story plot.:unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wrecker

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yes that's what i thought bro maybe in the future updates there maybe a leverage to blackmail Lady cop so that no gang member dies....it's just our theories who knows what beggar is planning to do with the story plot.:unsure:
no lol.. the story is already laid out.. nothing like that is gonna happen, dont give yourself or others hope, drop this seed of convo here before it gains root

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
no lol.. the story is already laid out.. nothing like that is gonna happen, dont give yourself or others hope, drop this seed of convo here before it gains root
whether it is true or not, it won't bug me seeing as I have several saves, however it will leave an unhappy taste in a lot of people's mouths. Here is hoping the flames of tartarus don't raise because of it.

Reactions: Wrecker
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes