Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
i hope jacks life is redone and just not taken from old version.
I'm pretty sure it's just the old version (never interested in this tbh), but all map files with they respective events and pictures are in the game files since the first Revamp release, already coded but with no way of achieving them. So I'm pretty sure it'll just be the old story (maybe with some new scenes).

Can you tell me how to unlock that option?
I think there's no way to play sex scene indefinetely, you can unlock the Male-orgasm lock switch at Phil's questline, but I'm pretty sure there's no way to lock female orgasm, and if you reach three the memefetish-like scene will trigger and after that the scene will end.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
20th of September

• little story content
  • Jack's life
  • Update city and random events.
Thanks!!
I'm pretty disappointed tbh, he said this update will include all old MnL scenes, and next updates will be all exclusive new content... well, he took a vacation on quarantine, so I didn't expect much, but yeah, kinda shitty.

Reactions: CMJ520
Jun 1, 2019
Thanks!!
I'm pretty disappointed tbh, he said this update will include all old MnL scenes, and next updates will be all exclusive new content... well, he took a vacation on quarantine, so I didn't expect much, but yeah, kinda shitty.
that is what the random events will probably be. This could change because he did say that this is not final.

Jun 1, 2019
Since Beggar is working right now at the images, and the release will be at September 20, i guess this update will be big.

Oh, and about the Lucy image with the MC... I guess it will be like the OLD MNL, you will talk to her and she will tell the story of Jack.
Yeah definitely. But how is Beggar gonna do the story that leads up to this point

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks!!
Unless he finishes Laura, Amy, Sarah, and Maria altogether I doubt it highly to be honest. Also for all we know there could be this and more. there is still another month before the update is supposed to hit so how knows.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I think there's no way to play sex scene indefinetely, you can unlock the Male-orgasm lock switch at Phil's questline, but I'm pretty sure there's no way to lock female orgasm, and if you reach three the memefetish-like scene will trigger and after that the scene will end.
Reading in the WT for original game for Phil questline, there are no mention of the male orgasm lock like it was mentioned in the WT for the new version of the game so it got me confused if that option is even available in the original game.

Even777

Oct 30, 2017
Every time I date Markus mom I am getting minus points like -120 if there any problem or what please help to get her scenes

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
This update will include some main story progression. But small compared the last ones.
I am honestly surprised that this next update seems so small. Im glad we have a hard time for when the update is coming out but I just felt like he would have done something on his game while he had some downtime. 99 percent of people dont get a month long vacation without doing anything, so perhaps I'm a bit jealous. This update seems a little weak imo, but we will see. Some of the last updates that were trash talked I actually enjoyed, so only time will tell.

I'm sure this vacation served as a moment of reflection and inspiration. The next update should be of exceptional quality reflecting that.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes