- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I can't remember. But besides Tyna storyline and Pussy fight, what content was not implemented from the OLD MNL?

[The House girls are getting a better storyline. btw]

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I can't remember. But besides Tyna storyline and Pussy fight, what content was not implemented from the OLD MNL?

Lizzie's storyline wasn't finished yet. The same can be said of Shasha seeing as she was tied with Sarah originally.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
No, it is just because he made Lucy a giant

Not possible. Remember the boat scene? Totally from the old one
I know right Jack totally suffers from an inferiority complex and it is quite obvious he has some hate for his son. I mean the joke the girl made that caused Jack to push her overboard was obviously from the trauma of his past due to being reminded that his son got his cock size from his dad, not to mention the fact that as he watches his son put all those girls into ahegao mode the obviously hate is right in his eyes.

But on another note who else hopes that Jack's mother is still alive and still looking decent for the soul purpose of having her grandson fuck her brains out just for the sake of rubbing salt on an old wound for the 'father of the year?'

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
I know right Jack totally suffers from an inferiority complex and it is quite obvious he has some hate for his son. I mean the joke the girl made that caused Jack to push her overboard was obviously from the trauma of his past due to being reminded that his son got his cock size from his dad, not to mention the fact that as he watches his son put all those girls into ahegao mode the obviously hate is right in his eyes.

But on another note who else hopes that Jack's mother is still alive and still looking decent for the soul purpose of having her grandson fuck her brains out just for the sake of rubbing salt on an old wound for the 'father of the year?'
jack's mom has my 2nd favorite model in the game rn. ever since she first debuted I've been hoping we see her somewhere else besides the flashbacks. if she shows up in the main game I'll be so fucking hyped

Reactions: CAROOOOT

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i said im gonna repledge when he will do full sex scene with lucy. Looks like he gonna have a patreon soon

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Reading in the WT for original game for Phil questline, there are no mention of the male orgasm lock like it was mentioned in the WT for the new version of the game so it got me confused if that option is even available in the original game.
I was talking about this game, at Phil's questline, I don't remember if you pay him a hooker or idk, the thing is he fucks a girl and after he came back he unlocks the cum-lock switch.

Every time I date Markus mom I am getting minus points like -120 if there any problem or what please help to get her scenes
Umm... I'll try to help you if you could give me more context.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017

All I can remember is:
  • Lizzie (Charle's Sister) - YouTV Popularity.
  • Amy (MC's Older step-sister) - Probably he'll change the story but in old MnL, MC gets her pregnant and I don't remember a lot of what happens later.
  • Laura (MC's Oldest Step-sister) - There're new scenes, but some of them were removed, full-sex interactive & shit, in old MnL, MC has to help her with a job on the news press, I think (of course this changed, as the second hard-working woman of the house was replaced with another cumslut brat - but hey, at least she's a writer, and you help her recover some files & shit)
  • Sarah (MC's Younger Sister) - Still lacks a lot of content, full-sex interactive & shit (now it'll require the Incest Patch)
  • Shasha (Sarah's Best Friend) - There was little content but in Revamp there's none, in the old game you'll have to
  • Sharon(?) (the Wife of the foreman who's building something at Old Town) - There was full-sex interactive in old MnL, she was the wife of the guy you've to ask help from to move a vending machine to get a Tinymon card and you could cover or betray her (she was cheating on him)
  • Rosalva (Classmate) - Removed from Revamp.
  • Tyna (Classmate) - Little content(?), I don't remember a lot, but as there's no Pussyfights arc, I don't know.
  • Amaria (Tyna's Aunt) - Ye, Pussyfigths stuff.
  • All Pussyfights content apart from Tyna and Amaria.
  • Random & House Events.
I think there's more content left but that's what I could remember.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
All I can remember is:
  • Lizzie (Charle's Sister) - YouTV Popularity.
  • Amy (MC's Older step-sister) - Probably he'll change the story but in old MnL, MC gets her pregnant and I don't remember a lot of what happens later.
  • Laura (MC's Oldest Step-sister) - There're new scenes, but some of them were removed, full-sex interactive & shit, in old MnL, MC has to help her with a job on the news press, I think (of course this changed, as the second hard-working woman of the house was replaced with another cumslut brat - but hey, at least she's a writer, and you help her recover some files & shit)
  • Sarah (MC's Younger Sister) - Still lacks a lot of content, full-sex interactive & shit (now it'll require the Incest Patch)
  • Shasha (Sarah's Best Friend) - There was little content but in Revamp there's none, in the old game you'll have to
  • Sharon(?) (the Wife of the foreman who's building something at Old Town) - There was full-sex interactive in old MnL, she was the wife of the guy you've to ask help from to move a vending machine to get a Tinymon card and you could cover or betray her (she was cheating on him)
  • Rosalva (Classmate) - Removed from Revamp.
  • Tyna (Classmate) - Little content(?), I don't remember a lot, but as there's no Pussyfights arc, I don't know.
  • Amaria (Tyna's Aunt) - Ye, Pussyfigths stuff.
  • All Pussyfights content apart from Tyna and Amaria.
  • Random & House Events.
I think there's more content left but that's what I could remember.
Lizze - Next update. [after the september update]
Amy - Revamped storyline.
Laura - Same as amy
Sarah - Same as amy
Sasha - Needs content.
Sharon - Her name at Revamp is "Isabel", he has a scene at the last update.
Rosalva - Snapped by Thanos
Tyna - Implemented in pussyfights at future updates.
Amaria - Will have a separated storyline at revamp.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I was talking about this game, at Phil's questline, I don't remember if you pay him a hooker or idk, the thing is he fucks a girl and after he came back he unlocks the cum-lock switch.
Well my question was for the original game.

sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
I think Beggar's plan to finish the game at January 2021 will now work. lol
I think proper finish is between this two option.
1.A reunion with Alex(girl from intro)
2.He somehow dealt with dad about cheating Lucy and Maria.

Even777

Oct 30, 2017

Umm... I'll try to help you if you could give me more context.
What content

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Trapezio just complains, ignore it.
The old game started as a comedy with very good quests and mini-games (hidden objects, bonuses and so on) and it ended as Sophocles' Oedipus Rex where the most diffucult quest to grasp was placing an object on a sparkling circle.

The new game starts where the old one ends. The point is that:

- BoN ain't Shakespeare nor Euripides, pal. He's just a regular guy and I don't give a damn about his rantings about his country and Western society;

- since he totally destroyed the RPG part, he should have made a Ren'py game, so he would have spared us the pointless and endless grindind and that damn boring fucking endless walking here and there and everywhere.

Reactions: Noambonsky

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
The old game started as a comedy with very good quests and mini-games (hidden objects, bonuses and so on) and it ended as Sophocles' Oedipus Rex where the most diffucult quest to grasp was placing an object on a sparkling circle.

The new game starts where the old one ends. The point is that:

- BoN ain't Shakespeare nor Euripides, pal. He's just a regular guy and I don't give a damn about his rantings about his country and Western society;

- since he totally destroyed the RPG part, he should have made a Ren'py game, so he would have spared us the pointless and endless grindind and that damn boring fucking endless walking here and there and everywhere.
Does anyone understand something? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes