Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Whait a sec... Incset Pacth? Ha? O_O
This Game never be have any incaest pacth! Sister be sister from begging!
I know right. Ever since the original this game never used such a patch even with the game being funded by patreon. So seeing one come way back in update before the last really threw me for a loop.

However this patch instead of turning a "landlord or room mate" into the "Mother or sister" unlocks all the incest content that would otherwise be locked without it.

why BON decided to change the game like this I honestly have no clue but it is his game.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Beggar confirmed that update will be similar in size to the last ones, nothing of "short content".

After all, we can expect some cool main story progression.
Oh, man! With your mouth and honey to drink ;) I hope that the Beggar, out of his stupid habit, does not leave everything in the middle of the road, as has happened more than once :cry: Lucy and Sarah's beautiful Asses are really the best thing in this fucking game. Family whores forever!

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Oh, man! With your mouth and honey to drink ;) I hope that the Beggar, out of his stupid habit, does not leave everything in the middle of the road, as has happened more than once :cry: Lucy and Sarah's beautiful Asses are really the best thing in this fucking game. Family whores forever!
Seems like beggar is really enjoying making the revamp. Although there are still widows from the original game, he is willing to complete the game as soon as possible. The original game was revamped precisely because of the number of bugs, abandoned routes and the writing that Beggar did not like. (but this was explained like a year ago. lol)

EDIT: I'm hyped for the family scenes too. Finally the MC will talk to Lucy and will discover her real mom. ♥

Mar 28, 2019
Seems like beggar is really enjoying making the revamp. Although there are still widows from the original game, he is willing to complete the game as soon as possible. The original game was revamped precisely because of the number of bugs, abandoned routes and the writing that Beggar did not like. (but this was explained like a year ago. lol)

EDIT: I'm hyped for the family scenes too. Finally the MC will talk to Lucy and will discover her real mom. ♥
For the original writing, I hate Beggar/Rachel's mother scene. But I also hate the Christian/Sarah stories in the revamp. Maybe there is no plan to make everyone happy, but who cares

Last edited:
Reactions: xDEEPx

sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
why Rachel's face not shown in Book of Face in smart Phone.
Her story scene's are awesome .
My favorite is Rachel peek Jack & principal in office Through air vent crouch in front of MC . Her ass is marvelous

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018

A Beggar might not care about the Patreon, which would be logical. The whole family is red except for Jack, who for some reason he made a crazy psycho. The only rule is that there are no rules! :mad: Lucy has a mother MC. End of history :cry:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
For the original writing, I hate Beggar/Rachel's mother scene. But I also hate the Christian/Sarah stories in the revamp. Maybe there is no plan to make everyone happy, but who cares
My dear friend, try to understand that Christian just needs to fuck Sarah. The guy just deserves it. In my opinion, this would be just fine and would be one of the wonderful finds of the Rewamp ;)

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I really hate Christian, but he and Jack are the main villains of the story. You need to stop her and if you already stoped him from rape Sarah, he already leaved her alone.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I really hate Christian, but he and Jack are the main villains of the story. You need to stop her and if you already stoped him from rape Sarah, he already leaved her alone.
So if you failed to stop him and he succeeds in popping Sarah's cherry does that mean you will have to deal with him in the future?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes