- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
So if you failed to stop him and he succeeds in popping Sarah's cherry does that mean you will have to deal with him in the future?
Nope. You need to stop her at the party, after this all you need is to accept his request where he says he will leave Sarah alone if the mc don't interfere at his criminal stuff.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Hey, do you know if there's going to be any scenes with Sarah in the new update? I feel like she's being thrown aside and she's my favorite girl in the game, feels bad man
She has a scenes at the last update, a hot one. Idk if we gonna have something, but if i can especulate... We gonna have Maria, Lucy (Teaser, duh) and Amy (She didn't appear at the last update) from the House girls.

About Lucy: We gonna have sex and all? In my opinion: NO. The main reason is because the OLD MNL we just have the meeting between Lucy and the MC, its just a emotional scene and nothing more. You can upgrade her house and that's all. Maybe Beggar can make some hot scenes, like Lucy seeing the MC dick or a Handjob scene... But that's all.

Mar 28, 2019
I really hate Christian, but he and Jack are the main villains of the story. You need to stop her and if you already stoped him from rape Sarah, he already leaved her alone.
I think the main villain in the origin was Warren, in v2.1 he tried to kill the MC even if he joined the Gentlemen.
Christian was only a clown, but in the revamp he and the MC cannot survive together. Seriously, in the origin there were Sarah and her stupid boy friend kiss/sex scenes, but not so annoying like with Christian. Hey! BoN has not made scenes after Christian/Sarah route.
Jack is always a crazy man, but in both editions he feels sorry to Lucy and has not tried to hurt the MC yet. There were clues that Jack saved the MC from Warren, but we can only know the truth after the update. Before Jack story, he at least pretended to be a good father in the origin, sometimes a stupid one because the MC could have sex with Maria/Sarah/Laura nearby. I have a feeling that the change of Jack was one of the reasons BoN made the revamp.
Also, I hate the Jack/Maria scenes in the revamp, there was only one in the origin!

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think the main villain in the origin was Warren, in v2.1 he tried to kill the MC even if he joined the Gentlemen.
Christian was only a clown, but in the revamp he and the MC cannot survive together. Seriously, in the origin there were Sarah and her stupid boy friend kiss/sex scenes, but not so annoying like with Christian. Hey! BoN has not made scenes after Christian/Sarah route.
Jack is always a crazy man, but in both editions he feels sorry to Lucy and has not tried to hurt the MC yet. There were clues that Jack saved the MC from Warren, but we can only know the truth after the update. Before Jack story, he at least pretended to be a good father in the origin, sometimes a stupid one because the MC could have sex with Maria/Sarah/Laura nearby. I have a feeling that the change of Jack was one of the reasons BoN made the revamp.
Also, I hate the Jack/Maria scenes in the revamp, there was only one in the origin!
Actually no he didn't try to kill you if you joined the gentleman's club. That was a debug feature so you could see the content if you choose the gentleman's club since originally you weren't supposed to see it if you choose said club.

As for Jack showing he has a heart with Lucy In all honestly I feel that this was just BON using recycled material from before Jack his personality change. In the newer version where he is supposed to be the asshole father from the start it made absolutely no sense that he would even feel a ping of remorse for Lucy especially with his attitude towards his own children and women in general.

As for him pretended to be a good father I honestly don't think he was pretending at first. I still remember the jerk off scene where if you choose sarah over Shasha that if she seduced him and he fapped to his own daughter at the end of the act he felt remorse. However later on down the line (after the change to Jack's personality) he didn't give too fucks about that. He even tried to rape her in her sleep at one point in the original and when Mike would bust him he would take a picture of his own son to blackmail him into silence. So to be honest if Jack was always like this (a massive dick) It wouldn't have made any sense for him to feel remorse over getting off to his daughter especially when later he tried to rape her.

But yeah that was one of the reasons he wanted to do the revamp. He also changed Laura's original personality drastically as well seeing as in the beginning she was an independent woman who worked at the pharmacy originally but had a fetish for incest and older woman with younger boys comics. After the change she became a total shut in who had let her fetish control her mostly.

But the biggest clue besides these if anything was the introduction of Alex on the final update of the original and saying she was with them from the start when this was anything but the case. As for the Jack and Maria scenes while they add more to the story and make it darker the moment he raped Maria was the moment I wanted to put a bullet in that Jackass's head. I swear it would be poetic Justice if at the end of this game you get to do just that to the bastard.

Or better yet hopefully BON left Jack's mother alive so he can get cucked really hard seeing the MC bring his grandmother (Jack's mother) to Ahegao heights and she belittles the shit out of him while he does it.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
In the Revamp, Warren is a good guy. He likes the MC and see that his son, Christian, is a complete asshole who can't keep the family business. Its all clear that in future he will Choose the mc.

I fucking hate Jack, and i hope we dies soon. A complete asshole who beats the MC at hospital in the original MNL, wanted to fuck Sarah and always forced Maria to have sex with him. My feeling with those scenes are like watching a +18 Drama, where we have the graphic violence scenes, sex, drugs and all this illegal stuff.

I love this game because of it and i really looking foward the future of this games.

EDIT: The last thing i would say about Jack and Christian is: The mc vengeance will be good as fuck.

Mar 28, 2019
In the Revamp, Warren is a good guy. He likes the MC and see that his son, Christian, is a complete asshole who can't keep the family business. Its all clear that in future he will Choose the mc.

I fucking hate Jack, and i hope we dies soon. A complete asshole who beats the MC at hospital in the original MNL, wanted to fuck Sarah and always forced Maria to have sex with him. My feeling with those scenes are like watching a +18 Drama, where we have the graphic violence scenes, sex, drugs and all this illegal stuff.

I love this game because of it and i really looking foward the future of this games.

EDIT: The last thing i would say about Jack and Christian is: The mc vengeance will be good as fuck.
I don't think Warren is good, maybe he is not as powerful and horrible as in the origin, but he is still a mafia boss and just likes to act as a kind uncle. AFTER ALL, Christian is his only son and now only one of Christian and MC can survive.
We don't know who saved the MC from Warren in 2.1. I think we should divide the Jack before v2.1 and the Jack after. He did not have many stories before 2.1. And yes, he became a real asshole after 2.1.

Last edited:

chucky2018

Oct 9, 2019
I work in a garage. To go to the next course, I need to work 3 shifts, but I deliver cars to the Old Quarter and they do not count. What to do?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes