- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
And just to clarify a subject that I talked about this morning with Beggar of net.

I have been providing several links, ,pds and spoilers pics for some time. I respect Beggar immensely for everything he has done, I really love My New Life and I wish him every success, however my love for free information has always moved me, especially at F95Zone where I believe that does an excellent job providing content links exclusive for everyone to enjoy.

However, I understand that in doing so I will be in some way, even if only 0.1%, damaging BoN's work. That's why I'm getting rid of your game and any and all content posting. I don't feel comfortable doing this, although I played and even had several wishes fulfilled by him. I wish luck to all those who have continued their legacy.

That's it, thanks.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
And just to clarify a subject that I talked about this morning with Beggar of net.

I have been providing several links, ,pds and spoilers pics for some time. I respect Beggar immensely for everything he has done, I really love My New Life and I wish him every success, however my love for free information has always moved me, especially at F95Zone where I believe that does an excellent job providing content links exclusive for everyone to enjoy.

However, I understand that in doing so I will be in some way, even if only 0.1%, damaging BoN's work. That's why I'm getting rid of your game and any and all content posting. I don't feel comfortable doing this, although I played and even had several wishes fulfilled by him. I wish luck to all those who have continued their legacy.

That's it, thanks.
Ah did he tell you directly to stop doing what your doing? Interesting but this is first and foremost a pirate site so i guess his feelings on the place may not be positive and to be honest he is not the only one. Whilst others embrace the place there are many who just think we are thieving gits who make nothing but demands regarding updates and content we never paid for in the first place.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020

That's it, thanks.

I didn't understand it very well, but from what I understand, besides stopping posting "spoilers" will you stop playing too? do not do it if the reason is silly, your posts "spoilers" have been the best things on the MNL forum if BON wasn’t so weak for not enduring criticism who should do this was he, it doesn’t cause any harm on the contrary it brings a lot more players for the game consequently mind players who are able to support ... I didn't understand the real reason for that. but "não para cara isso ta uma delicia cara!!!"

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
I will try to explain what happened yesterday on Discord. A user gave away Zaiko. Several users asked that he be banned. Beggar tried to skip the topic, but the discussion began to heat up. Beggar spoke out, defended Zaiko and only asked that the leaks be controlled out of respect for his patreos. Attached capture of discord's conversation.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
I will try to explain what happened yesterday on Discord. A user gave away Zaiko. Several users asked that he be banned. Beggar tried to skip the topic, but the discussion began to heat up. Beggar spoke out, defended Zaiko and only asked that the leaks be controlled out of respect for his patreos. Attached capture of discord's conversation.
thanks for explain, from what can i see, it was a munch snowflakes complaining about zaiko spoilers post in the forum, because they hate the forum for don't give them saves, walkthroughs or whatever answer a every stupid question and they pay all the patreon content that they want(these people must be tier1 the most of them).

it seems to be there is no more spoilers pics post here, gg boys and now lets wait like in every other game with months of silence.

btw i follow the game since the original was in 0.5 thanks to this forum and patreons always have something against the forum from can i remember

Last edited:

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
it is a shame that supporting the game does not mean owning it, a shame that the "spoilers" will end, as they certainly brought new members, advertising is very important for any product sold, but it is a shame to see paying members think they are owners of something for "supporting" the creator, Zaiko was an active member of the MNL forum and brought not only a taste of the new content but also helped a lot of new players!

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Unfortunately I received some messages in my discord PM with several complaints, even from people who never interacted on the Discord channel. I was having some personal issues with leaks a while ago, and now this has come back.

I am 100% in favor of sharing any file, whether paid or not. I had a conversation on a channel and I opted to deactivate my account, Z4IKO / Zaiko only exists to satisfy 90% of my desire to play My New Life, which of all the adult games I played, was my favorite. This was the thread that I interacted the most on the whole site and I am happy that somehow I made a presence in this game.

I decided to stop posting leaks, either through images or links. But I am not upset, I understand the position of Beggar of Net and his patrons. Obviously I will continue to play at certain times, not only MNL but all the incredible games that we have at our disposal.

I am very grateful to each person who gave positive feedbacks to my participation, both in the MNL Revamp and in the Original MNL thread. I thank Beggar of Net for all these years not giving up on the game (Maria # 1 Milf ♥, Beth #1 School girl ♥) and for attending to my ideas and requests to the game when I needed it. (Remember Kim Kardashian, Nicky Minaj and Amber Rose parody at Paparazzi Job on Old MNL? It was my idea. Lol)

Thank you.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
Unfortunately I received some messages in my discord PM with several complaints, even from people who never interacted on the Discord channel. I was having some personal issues with leaks a while ago, and now this has come back.

I am 100% in favor of sharing any file, whether paid or not. I had a conversation on a channel and I opted to deactivate my account, Z4IKO / Zaiko only exists to satisfy 90% of my desire to play My New Life, which of all the adult games I played, was my favorite. This was the thread that I interacted the most on the whole site and I am happy that somehow I made a presence in this game.

I decided to stop posting leaks, either through images or links. But I am not upset, I understand the position of Beggar of Net and his patrons. Obviously I will continue to play at certain times, not only MNL but all the incredible games that we have at our disposal.

I am very grateful to each person who gave positive feedbacks to my participation, both in the MNL Revamp and in the Original MNL thread. I thank Beggar of Net for all these years not giving up on the game (Maria # 1 Milf ♥, Beth #1 School girl ♥) and for attending to my ideas and requests to the game when I needed it. (Remember Kim Kardashian, Nicky Minaj and Amber Rose parody at Paparazzi Job on Old MNL? It was my idea. Lol)

Thank you.
I can't quite understand the purpose of your attitude. But I find that you are overreacting. If you have problems with other patreons, they are problems with other patreons, not with Beggar. I never saw Beggar refuse to let you share his game content here. He just said do it with moderation. Yes he said don't share the official download links, but I think that is logical. I don't know if Beggar spoke to you privately. But I can't quite understand your attitude. But hey it is your decision and we will respect it.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020

Thank you.
I don't think you should walk away like that, as the friend up there said you may be exaggerating I can't understand how to leak something that was allowed by the game's creator and that somehow will be released to everyone "in the update days" if not you, another one will do it, and I prefer it to be you, not just me but I believe that a good part of the MNL community, as you said yourself, you have direct contact with him and still have ideas for content within the game and I believe that this link between you and this forum and the creator will be a greater loss than any content ... I vote for you to stay and continue with this "work" XD

GriizoK

Aug 29, 2020

Thank you.
I played this game recently on Svscomics and discovered this topic. It's nice to see that someone really committed to posting something related to that game, files and pictures. But on the other hand, I understand the reason for the rage that you received due to leaking information, there are many devs and collaborators that do not know how to take it in a gentle way. It's a shame, given that we don't have many people posting files or giving more information about the game. But if you are getting personal issues because of this, i wish you good luck.

Reactions: 0632154

trungtin

Oct 18, 2018
I work in a garage. To go to the next course, I need to work 3 shifts, but I deliver cars to the Old Quarter and they do not count. What to do?
i think you should work at garage in 3 day with out doing anything else just work skip time and work until you unlock all scene of it

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Thank you.
Honestly, if I were an author, I'd post preview pics and walkthroughs here on F95 myself.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Snow972 and chunkas
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes