Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
She has a scenes at the last update, a hot one. Idk if we gonna have something, but if i can especulate... We gonna have Maria, Lucy (Teaser, duh) and Amy (She didn't appear at the last update) from the House girls.

About Lucy: We gonna have sex and all? In my opinion: NO. The main reason is because the OLD MNL we just have the meeting between Lucy and the MC, its just a emotional scene and nothing more. You can upgrade her house and that's all. Maybe Beggar can make some hot scenes, like Lucy seeing the MC dick or a Handjob scene... But that's all.
Is that for this next coming update or the whole game period? Case with the former it would make sense seeing as unlike the others he this tie is a lot more emotional than the others. For the entire game however it wouldn't make sense and would be very upsetting to a lot of people.

I am also hoping for some more story with my second favorite red head in the game Amy seeing as Maria, Laura, and Sarah got screen time with the last one but Amy got nothing.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Is that for this next coming update or the whole game period? Case with the former it would make sense seeing as unlike the others he this tie is a lot more emotional than the others. For the entire game however it wouldn't make sense and would be very upsetting to a lot of people.

I am also hoping for some more story with my second favorite red head in the game Amy seeing as Maria, Laura, and Sarah got screen time with the last one but Amy got nothing.
That was just my opinion and especulation about the incoming update.

I really liked Amy at revamp, i don't liked her at OLD MNL. I fucking hate those annoying bitches, but in the revamp she has a new background story and all. Now she's one of my favorites girls in this game.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
i wish i could like this game but its so damn buggy, i was freezing every few minutes and half of the features didnt even work.
So sad that it does not work for you, because it is one of the best games. You should check at your computer, because some minor bug you can find, worse is 100% playable.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know how many history classes we have to attend to continue the game?
PS: I am in that part of the game that I have to do the school quests to continue, I am stopped in that part. Help me please? So I'm on the mobile version.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So sad that it does not work for you, because it is one of the best games. You should check at your computer, because some minor bug you can find, worse is 100% playable.
While I am not sure about the other features part being missing (seeing as I haven't seen it myself) The freezing part I have seen when I played the 7.5 update as well as a few others which I did find odd myself seeing as I never experienced that kind of freezing with any of the other previous updates.

IIRC there were a few others in the previous pages also complaining about the freezing issue. Hopefully in the next update it will be squashed.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
She has a scenes at the last update, a hot one. Idk if we gonna have something, but if i can especulate... We gonna have Maria, Lucy (Teaser, duh) and Amy (She didn't appear at the last update) from the House girls.

About Lucy: We gonna have sex and all? In my opinion: NO. The main reason is because the OLD MNL we just have the meeting between Lucy and the MC, its just a emotional scene and nothing more. You can upgrade her house and that's all. Maybe Beggar can make some hot scenes, like Lucy seeing the MC dick or a Handjob scene... But that's all.
Why incest patch then.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is it true this version has a few bug that wont be fixed till next update. Actually decided i was gonna return to the game and try its remaster version for the first time but i would rather wait than run into bugs for the smoothest experience. Im sure the next update wont be so too long away im sure anyway.

Mar 28, 2019
That was just my opinion and especulation about the incoming update.

I really liked Amy at revamp, i don't liked her at OLD MNL. I fucking hate those annoying bitches, but in the revamp she has a new background story and all. Now she's one of my favorites girls in this game.
I cannot imagine Amy had sex with Derek.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes