Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Damn, I was playing new release game for 3 days. When came back to this game, the hint on Daisy's quest is like this ...
"Change the Margareth's boxes fot the Shirley's box" ... I don't remember when & where to play this quest.
Can anyone help ?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
is a event at school...
Oh, switching the food with her rival parent isn't it ? ... but I have did it once. Must I wait weekend & repeating it ?

Before your reply, I try to visit her house during afternoon which lead to interaction between the two. And after repeat some of it, already make sex with her mother, Shirley ... Then when I'm recheck the hint change by itself to keep doing those 'home & date event'. So perhaps the hint was bug/wrong coding at that point.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
Oh, switching the food with her rival parent isn't it ? ... but I have did it once. Must I wait weekend & repeating it ?

Before your reply, I try to visit her house during afternoon which lead to interaction between the two. And after repeat some of it, already make sex with her mother, Shirley ... Then when I'm recheck the hint change by itself to keep doing those 'home & date event'. So perhaps the hint was bug/wrong coding at that point.
well its just a one time event so i think its just a bug with the hint menu,happen some times...

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone have news about what will be the content of the next update, say which girls will have the story progression?

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I will try to explain what happened yesterday on Discord. A user gave away Zaiko. Several users asked that he be banned. Beggar tried to skip the topic, but the discussion began to heat up. Beggar spoke out, defended Zaiko and only asked that the leaks be controlled out of respect for his patreos. Attached capture of discord's conversation.
Beg & his discord lunatics are such snowflakes, god damn.
Circle jerking around BagOfCash & be against free speech.
Bigger dev's are discussing there games here on a pirate plattform.
But beggar the holiness would never appear here he is to good for us. DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!

Z4IKO hopefully one day you will realise that not f95 is the cancer but the discord group of beggaroftrash.

ps thanks for all your work.

Last edited:

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
I love this game and the original. Hell, it was the main reason i made an account here.
Same as me, there are people here who likes the game and there are people who hate the game. It's life.
In my opinion, with full respect of Beggar's work, maybe he should come down of his circlejerking throne and see that here, there are people who care about his work, and probably have some great ideas and tools to improve it.
Maybe he will get new patreons, or at least some feedback to improve the game.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
Beg & his discord lunatics are such snowflakes, god damn.
Circle jerking around BagOfCash & be against free speech.
Bigger dev's are discussing there games here on a pirate plattform.
But beggar the holiness would never appear here he is to good for us. DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!

Z4IKO hopefully one day you will realise that not f95 is the cancer but the discord group of beggaroftrash.

ps thanks for all your work.
The truth is that I don't know if you're an idiot or just can't read. He says he has no problem with this page, he just doesn't like dealing with toxic people like you.
I love this game and the original. Hell, it was the main reason i made an account here.
Same as me, there are people here who likes the game and there are people who hate the game. It's life.
In my opinion, with full respect of Beggar's work, maybe he should come down of his circlejerking throne and see that here, there are people who care about his work, and probably have some great ideas and tools to improve it.
Maybe he will get new patreons, or at least some feedback to improve the game.
It shows that you don't know Beggar.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Guys i freak out by those haters, i don't want this game to stop developing because of those lowlifes, BONS game is perfect in my eyes all he need just more scenes with girls,
AND IF I SEE ANY HATERS IN THIS THREAD MARK MY WORDS I WILL FIND U AN BAN U FROM THIS THREAD NO MORE FREE GAME NO MORE FOOD....
AM AN ELDER HERE BECAUSE ITS BEEN ALMOST 3 YEAR SEEN,
F95 TEAM MUST ADD TITLE FOR US AND SOME POWERS SO NEW NEWBEES DON'T SPREAD HATE, IT AFFECT BON

HATERS BEWARE........
b5cffa8f9731509c30b8bc4769ccd8834e23d2675470eee09bdc04f8f155acca.png

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
im doing morgan quest, question mark said to check youtv, but when i click on it , it said "you need a good pc ", so i try on every pc in the game even the one in my room but it doesnt work, game store guy just say "did you upload the videos " or something like that, is it bugged? I need help plz

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The truth is that I don't know if you're an idiot or just can't read. He says he has no problem with this page, he just doesn't like dealing with toxic people like you.

i guess you dont know either. this revamp was suppose to be better version then his previous game but still fully game breaking bug exist. maybe even worse once then his previous game.

GriizoK

Aug 29, 2020
I'm not a Sherlock but we can say the dev will never come to this forum, that's sad. Not just for the dev-player interaction, but all the good stuff they could create together. Apparently, Mr. BeggarOfNet does not have much patience with negative criticisms and I do not blame him, each artist tends to have his vibe to get inspiration. In addition to some difficulty with the English language, it seems that the game is not translated into English by him but by a third party. I would not like to see any game, regardless of how long it has been, being left out and I hope he continues his work and also understands that it is very difficult to deal with any kind of sharing.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to look for more thicc bitches. woof

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
bullshit, its civil in discord because they are all Simp to the dev w/e the discord channel. They all act the same and i really think they here before want to have some friend w/e man.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Very smart to start a sentence with "the truth is" but not beeing sure if im this or that
With such statement you proofed that youre that what you say about me.
In your worldview toxic people are the ones that have uncomfortable opinions about the dev.

Not his roommate but people can see his behaviour & can have a opinion about him without beeing a blood brother of chairman baggerofcompliments.
Im sure many people share the opinion that he can't deal well with criticism.

Last edited:

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I will try to explain what happened yesterday on Discord. A user gave away Zaiko. Several users asked that he be banned. Beggar tried to skip the topic, but the discussion began to heat up. Beggar spoke out, defended Zaiko and only asked that the leaks be controlled out of respect for his patreos. Attached capture of discord's conversation.
I honestly don't see anything wrong with what Beggar said. He needs to keep his paying customers happy. If they don't want patreon exclusive content released on this site then Beggar has to respect their decision even if he doesn't mind the leaks. After all, the leaks here are just free publicity. As for him not joining this site, what's wrong with that? Why should he join a pirate site? If people here feel entitled to voice their opinions in front of Beggar then you can go to his discord server and ask him there. Why should he come here to listen to you? It's his choice. Plain and simple. For all I care, he is one of the better devs out there delivering regular updates with good amount of content, which already makes him better than most of the popular devs here. And that's good enough for me.

no08910

Mar 30, 2020
I cant save the game help. 0.075 Played on new game, skipped intro, after dialogue I tried to save but cant. Any suggestions what i should do. Or can I save eventually?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes