Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
when he start the revamp i said i go out and repledge when he do the sex scenes lucy+mc and story

1 or 2 years idk and still nothing....

It was my personnal reason and i liked the story and his game so much

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hi i'm stuck at the quest where it says to change clothes in your room, can anybody help me? (changing into either casual or school uniform does nothing)

Reactions: chicho1958

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
gonna coom

Hi i'm stuck at the quest where it says to change clothes in your room, can anybody help me? (changing into either casual or school uniform does nothing)
Tried to change clothes and then get out the MC house or going to school/Gang headquarters?

amanogingi

May 4, 2020
nothing happens in either nesrot or dragonuv pubs and i've done all school content
Is this when morgan called you to watch some game? If it is, redo that quest and NEVER check your book of faces, go teleport or use car to go home, after the scene with dad in the 2nd floor hallway go to your room, Change your clothes (just click on the floating tshirt icon and MC will immediately change to underwear). then go to the living room.

Reactions: chuckd2041

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Can someone give me a quick update, I was almost a month without internet and I don't know what happened, what is patch 7.5? I would thank you a lot.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Is this when morgan called you to watch some game? If it is, redo that quest and NEVER check your book of faces, go teleport or use car to go home, after the scene with dad in the 2nd floor hallway go to your room, Change your clothes (just click on the floating tshirt icon and MC will immediately change to underwear). then go to the living room.
I don't have a save prior to that so I'm basically fucked?

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Hey all. Need some help if possible. I'm doing Beth's quest, tells me to go to Morgan's house in the afternoon. But no one answers in the afternoon, only in the evening. But Morgan is asleep by then. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes