fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Can some one tell me Beth's father's computer and safe password.
The key to the is somewhere on the desk, the safe password is inside that lockbox you open with the key and the computer password is inside the safe (19092004 and 3317 iirc)

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys, I am noticing that despite using the latest save available on the forum plus the incest patch, I still can't get access to newer scenes in the gallery (some characters have literally zero scenes available), anyone here kind enough to share the complete save for this update?

I'd like to actually play the game at a later update, though I would like to quickly browse through the scenes in game (not cg) for now.

Reactions: chicho1958

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
BoN Discord now have a channel for "Spoiler free", where anybody can check some next update preview pics/scenes.
That's some good news, also I'm really glad you decided to stay with us (Hacen falta más españoles por aquí :p)

The thing is, you have still to be a Patreon to join BoN's discord, so It's eassy to assum that he made that move in order to let people there share those reveals freely, which seems like a nice gesture from him to be honest, quite glad he makes and approach to the community beyong his patreons, even if he still decides to stay away from F95 Tho.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
That's some good news, also I'm really glad you decided to stay with us (Hacen falta más españoles por aquí :p)

The thing is, you have still to be a Patreon to join BoN's discord, so It's eassy to assum that he made that move in order to let people there share those reveals freely, which seems like a nice gesture from him to be honest, quite glad he makes and approach to the community beyong his patreons, even if he still decides to stay away from F95 Tho.
Seems like someone posted the link here, but already deleted. If i catch the link i will post here some time. He said he is not upset about having posted the discord link, given that it is available on Discord.

Reactions: esojte and ios123

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys, I am noticing that despite using the latest save available on the forum plus the incest patch, I still can't get access to newer scenes in the gallery (some characters have literally zero scenes available), anyone here kind enough to share the complete save for this update?

I'd like to actually play the game at a later update, though I would like to quickly browse through the scenes in game (not cg) for now.
I just formated my laptop,but there should be some saves i uploaded,just gotta look for them

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes