chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
what will happen if we score good marks in quiz and what will happen if we don't??
game ain't complete so no telling what will happen....yet,good marks you get to date that girl,never had bad so can't tell you

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how we continue the sarah's quest.
We didn't collect the 15 cards from Nesrot. He is a gangman.
We forced choose Nesrot gang or
BON choose some thing different to move up the quest
after choosing gang game update ended so my guess we all gonna have to wait for next update.I did choose nesrot because he was there to help,had a save before deciding just in case ,wanted to see all options for the future,but had to start over(format pc)lost all data but game fun so don't mind doing it over

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
can anyone please tell me what will happen if police get suspicious of me after the classmate got arrested please
if the interrogation goes bad and the police get suspicious there's only one outcome you goes jail and game over obviously duh" :sneaky:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can I get a walkthrough please
There ain't no walkthrough,people just use that facepage and click on ?,also school icon click ? on girls pic click on them and ? and when you do quests have paper,pen at hand(some quests you have to go to various places) and if you really stuck just ask here,there's tons good people here that will help

cuveee

May 5, 2017
Anyone can help me? I got stuck on my quest, when i clicked on my face it said clear jet mission and then when i clicked on jet it said focus in family. So i try to click school it said clear main story, i click on mrs turner it said go to school and complete the mission, what should i do? I think another character pages just to trigger sex scene

Reactions: chicho1958

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Do you know if we are gonna finish Maria story in the next chapter?By that i mean when sex with her will be replayable like the last update in the old version
Its hard to say. But my guessing about the replayable scenes with the girls gonna happen at House Events update.

Reactions: BlackOne 34

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone can help me? I got stuck on my quest, when i clicked on my face it said clear jet mission and then when i clicked on jet it said focus in family. So i try to click school it said clear main story, i click on mrs turner it said go to school and complete the mission, what should i do? I think another character pages just to trigger sex scene
when it says focus on family that's what it means,try talking with all people in the house at all hours,some at pool on weekends sat-sun

Reactions: cuveee

cuveee

May 5, 2017
when it says focus on family that's what it means,try talking with all people in the house at all hours,some at pool on weekends sat-sun
I tried several times,nothing happen. Is it getting job can trigger main story? All quest in icon is done except main story, mrs turner, school.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I tried several times,nothing happen. Is it getting job can trigger main story? All quest in icon is done except main story, mrs turner, school.
right clcik save folder and 7zip whole thing and upload it here,let me check it

Reactions: cuveee
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes