edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Besides Jack's story, does anyone know what the content of the new update will be? What are the girls or women that the MC will interact with or fuck?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
After this update, we need:

- Sasha content.
- Charles Family.
- Tyna
- Amaria
- Pussy Fight

Other things must be revamped. (House girls will have a unique big update in future)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
After this update, we need:

- Sasha content.
- Charles Family.
- Tyna
- Amaria
- Pussy Fight

Other things must be revamped. (House girls will have a unique big update in future)
Pussy fight is gonna be hype, loved that stuff in the original game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi everyone. How can i pass this mission ?.
I come to school but nothing happen.
Sorry about my english .:p
Here my save
View attachment 811450
ok here is a tip 1st that is main game tips,you also have school tips to do quests,you have to click on school icon then the ?
there says you have to go to history class.Checked your save,when in doubt click school icon you have a lot quests there too.
If you stuck again just ask there's a lot good people here that help

Reactions: _Bad_Guy_

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone have a full 0.7.5 save with the global/configs files attached? Im trying to use the save in OP but theres a timer stuck in the screen at all times if I use it. i lost my own 7.5 save due to naming folders wrong/removing them. thank you.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone have a full 0.7.5 save with the global/configs files attached? Im trying to use the save in OP but theres a timer stuck in the screen at all times if I use it. i lost my own 7.5 save due to naming folders wrong/removing them. thank you.
my global and persistant wont continue to load you have to create save in slot 1 and 2 then use mine and overwrite yours,also they not at end but almost,someone wanted sarah scene with mc in his room(slot 1)slot 2 is after that,close to end but you gonna have to some quests,all school quests done,maybe some lose quests too,but main story is close

Reactions: jijji newton

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
my global and persistant wont continue to load you have to create save in slot 1 and 2 then use mine and overwrite yours,also they not at end but almost,someone wanted sarah scene with mc in his room(slot 1)slot 2 is after that,close to end but you gonna have to some quests,all school quests done,maybe some lose quests too,but main story is close
thank you so much

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thank you so much
I send you another one when you have to choose gang. Had a save there but formatted my laptop and lost all,those save I gave you were from the time I uploaded them here. I started over because wanted to finish all by order as they appear,that way I concentrate on main quest,done mechanics,hospital,all baby sitter and I'm at start only gave Sarah her 3rd card,and only have 2 teachers(doing their quests)but this way is a less headache that if I advance too much with main story. I prob finish today because I cheat my way threw(time cheat) I do a quest let's say at 1 finishs at 9pm then i just set time back to 1,that's how I did all 40+ quests at hospital all done in same day lol,had get out there they were killing me hahaha

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes