chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
0.7.5 100% savegame?
working on it, formatted laptop and lost all,but my new save much better because doing all quests as they come except main unless necessary,if everything goes fine should be done 1-2 days the most 11a.m. now so gonna play 10h+ but work tomorrow,will post it when done

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So with all the teleport stuff, does this mod make it very similar to a renpy game? Also can it be used with compressed version?
It wouldn't be like renpy as you can only teleport most places/location. But not like renpy where you click anywhere and your transported there, if you understand what I mean. (When RPGM ported to Renpy).

Yes the mod can be used on the compressed version.

In next release, I will see to add walk through wall, freeze timer for quests, skills magazines, more of the right choices in green etc

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It wouldn't be like renpy as you can only teleport most places/location. But not like renpy where you click anywhere and your transported there, if you understand what I mean. (When RPGM ported to Renpy).

Yes the mod can be used on the compressed version.

In next release, I will see to add walk through wall, freeze timer for quests, skills magazines, more of the right choices in green etc
This is my personal opinion,but your mod as it is is perfect,I only use teleport and walkthrough walls and always wanted to tell you something THX for the mod.I combine yours with another one that has items,variables,stats,speed,god mode,weapons,armor but only use variables,speed,items,the rest is for other games.But THX again your mod saved me lots headaches with some quests.If you ever around NY hit me we'll have some cold one's

Jul 26, 2018
Android Port: v0.7.5 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version.
Untouched version can be install over modded version if any problem happens and vice-versa.
Saves will be kept.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.

View attachment 633298

Features
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Can I ask? Can I uninstall the previous version if I already installed and played the latest version? Will the save files deleted or not? Thanks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can I ask? Can I uninstall the previous version if I already installed and played the latest version? Will the save files deleted or not? Thanks
From what you wrote, you have two MNL android icons/installations in phone?

If that is the case, when you uninstall the previous one (save for that version will be deleted).
If you installed my previous version and installed my new version, it would overwrite the previous so therefore only one icon/installation on phone and as a result saves are kept.

Reactions: PizzaLoverDude100
Jul 26, 2018
From what you wrote, you have two MNL android icons/installations in phone?

If that is the case, when you uninstall the previous one (save for that version will be deleted).
If you installed my previous version and installed my new version, it would overwrite the previous so therefore only one icon/installation on phone and as a result saves are kept.
Thanks for answering my question :)

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
How do I upgrade pc? pc store owner gave me his old pc.... going to store again says future update???.. ( 0.7.5 )

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Never done this, so I hope I did it right.
Your save is ok,says go to Dragunov Pub at night,then for school quest go to music class,that's where you get Beth,don't want to play your game because don't want spoil and you still ain't done with game still have missions to go.Let me know if you want me to do anything like give you items,or a couple millions.Also saw you got morgan and daisy,so you did party quest,that's where I am,but you haven't done a lot players quests,I have them all +all hospital and mechanic,and we have same car.So ball is on your court let me know what you need

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do I upgrade pc? pc store owner gave me his old pc.... going to store again says future update???.. ( 0.7.5 )
You go to your room and click on it,you don't upgrade it you just fix it,no upgrades this update

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can someone put a 100% of 0.7.5 save with all of the mafias + chosing one of them
At party quest,should be there today will post when you have to choose Mafia,also will have everything else done and whatever girl quest that isn't done is because that's as far as they go,banged some of them over 30 times and still says same

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes