chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Guys help me im playing abandoned version. How can i trigger '' about 3 days later Dad’s scene triggered when MC go upstairs or he is in his room at 19:00 hours '' this scene in the walkthrough about 3 days says but it's been 2 weeks event didn't trigger what should i do ? Amy Event ''Back to Amy Event ''
Try abandoned forum

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Android link @ end of this post.

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5
Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 719367

Links for Android Port:
So with all the teleport stuff, does this mod make it very similar to a renpy game? Also can it be used with compressed version?

Reactions: chicho1958

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I got a problem. Messed something up on my last play through, so had to restart. Now, I'm at a point where it says "No content available" on the main quests and the school. But the Aunt hasn't come to stay, nor have I done anything with the Triad yet. How do I get them to go? I've spent about an in game month or two going to school and doing the classmates side quests. And I get nothing. Also, how do I level up the cheerleader and her mother? I keep visiting them, and it keeps saying I have to level up my relationship with them. Thanks a lot for your help.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Okay. I got a problem. Messed something up on my last play through, so had to restart. Now, I'm at a point where it says "No content available" on the main quests and the school. But the Aunt hasn't come to stay, nor have I done anything with the Triad yet. How do I get them to go? I've spent about an in game month or two going to school and doing the classmates side quests. And I get nothing. Also, how do I level up the cheerleader and her mother? I keep visiting them, and it keeps saying I have to level up my relationship with them. Thanks a lot for your help.
send me copy your save file,let me look at it

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes