raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I really want to see the random events on the house like the previous game when mc go to the tv and any character appears and maybe something interesting hapend or when you see that one of them is on the toilet you want a peek and that we can repeat the sleeping sex of laura
Sorry if my english is wrong :'3

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I think proper finish is between this two option.
1.A reunion with Alex(girl from intro)
2.He somehow dealt with dad about cheating Lucy and Maria.
Something says that we gonna have a great war between Mafias. The main villains are Jack and Christian.

Reactions: sleumas

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
MC delivers all 15 suspicious package to Nesrot or not?
Not sure I haven't kept count but eventually that quests ends seeing as said grind was the original way to progress the story line up to a certain point.

But on another note I have to ask was there any real consequence to not chasing off the guys who were interested in Sarah after you awoke her sexuality and submissive side or was this just an idea that was added early on and then eventually scrapped?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The old game started as a comedy with very good quests and mini-games (hidden objects, bonuses and so on) and it ended as Sophocles' Oedipus Rex where the most diffucult quest to grasp was placing an object on a sparkling circle.

The new game starts where the old one ends. The point is that:

- BoN ain't Shakespeare nor Euripides, pal. He's just a regular guy and I don't give a damn about his rantings about his country and Western society;

- since he totally destroyed the RPG part, he should have made a Ren'py game, so he would have spared us the pointless and endless grindind and that damn boring fucking endless walking here and there and everywhere.
As much as I feel your pain about losing the original for this version seeing as it held a special place in my heart as well Unless BON chooses to do so no amount of complaining is going to put this version 6 feet deep so that the original can rise from it's grave.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
But on another note I have to ask was there any real consequence to not chasing off the guys who were interested in Sarah after you awoke her sexuality and submissive side or was this just an idea that was added early on and then eventually scrapped?
i don't believe there is any consequence, because very soon after that she will fall for christian and no longer stand there.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes