pred8tor

Nov 11, 2019
Help. I noticed new images for Sarah for the main story line, does it appear in the new version? It's the part when Sarah has to sleep on MC's bed because Aunt Helen was staying. I feel like i'm missing something.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
oh and a question is it true that you cannot sleep with the girls in the house? n the current update?

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
what incest patch?
a patch BON made to unlock the incest content of the game.

just past this into your data folder before you start a new game, then go into the room in the garage and click the sparkles and the incest content will be unlocked. However you need to do it before the events happen or you won't get the see said content.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
uhh im at the part where the maid is fired will it still work?
a patch BON made to unlock the incest content of the game.

just past this into your data folder before you start a new game, then go into the room in the garage and click the sparkles and the incest content will be unlocked. However you need to do it before the events happen or you won't get the see said content.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i patch it went in to the garage and went to the door at the back and it says i felt a slight breeze everything is how it should be does that mean it worked?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i patch it went in to the garage and went to the door at the back and it says i felt a slight breeze everything is how it should be does that mean it worked?
yes it is now unlocked. but if you already past said scenes won't be able to see them so make sure you unlock the incest before doing said scenes.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Playing Spanish version,not bad but still some misspelling and not all is translated,but it's still good,but even thou with my crazy imagination would've switched a couple words so you really get a hell of LOL in some answers,only on day 26 and had some files with _ 250 days so got long way to go,but enjoying the game and getting some good laughs too.Playing with my controller and mouse because with controller can't click on all things but excellent for moving around.Got feeling this is gonna be a very long game,but good because by the time I finish it my other games will have updates

Ambadie010

Dec 7, 2018
Can i play the original and revamp and the same time on android or only one or other? And is there a walkthrough for the revamp?

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
LOL hahaha getting the stone statues for Nadine and when I saw Margareth cute little face and then getting to bang her,I said dam must have cute body,sure as hell got hand full hahaha good one Dev.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
does anyone know when next version comes out?
This is from their page

Today I return from my vacation, I start working on the next update. I will announce the release date soon.
Thanks to those who have supported me on my vacation.

Mr. Wick

Jun 16, 2019
Anyone know how to get past the Go to you room and change your Clothes quest? I've done this and the info doesn't update.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes