Talmadge

May 7, 2018
just ignore the mark at the recess area, have you try exiting though the entrance door and it must be between 3am to 5am
Yes, I have tried that. MC won't go out the door. He just stays in the entrance area just to the left of the dresser and two shrubberies.

livvvviooooow

Jul 26, 2018
Android link @ end of this post.

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5
Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 719367

Links for Android Port:
perfect thank you for the port
the only problem is not being able to change clothes after seeing the father in the hall
there is no way to advance the main story

LuckyGJK

Feb 21, 2018
Every time I go to do the first scene with Aunt Joanna at the club (The one after Sara dances naked, followed by Maria rubbing her feet on your crotch when you're watching the Game of Chairs premier), the game freezes as soon as we get there. I've tried about 5 different times and it always freezes at the exact same spot.

FatAsian502

Jun 5, 2020
Android link @ end of this post.

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.7.5
Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

View attachment 719367

Links for Android Port:
yo i downloaded the mod and put it in the games archive and checked if everything was up to date but i still dont see the mod menu i just started.

Reneboy80

Aug 4, 2020
Yes, I have tried that. MC won't go out the door. He just stays in the entrance area just to the left of the dresser and two shrubberies.
if your playing with pc, try using the fix bug at your your sub-menu W or PgDn and use and enable player stuck and try to exit your house to the front gate and disable the player stuck and try going inside the house

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes